This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By LTFI
Average Joe wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 pm
Honyuk96 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 am Come clean Joe. How many times did you trip over the guylines on your tent ?
Me and tents really don't get along, so I slept in the cab of my pickup.

May have bumped the horn with my forehead a couple of times, but can't recall tripping on anything. Maybe LTFI can confirm that. Or not.
Joe navigated camp with cat like reflexes, albeit a loopy cat that just got home from the vet. I on the other hand had some trouble staying on two feet after finishing the wild turkey mid float on day 2.
fly-chucker wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 pm Was that caesar salad served at precisely 5:00? :cool
Consistently late, Willi would not have been thrilled with our meal times.
Last edited by LTFI on Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
By striper42
Good stuff all around, guys. I'm familiar with the catch rate
Average Joe wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:27 pm
- All packages assembled and tested in Stevensville, Montana USA
Road trip to Stevensville, MT, perhaps in late July? Make some lemonade.
By LTFI
pbrstreetgang wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:40 am I need to see more pics of that one you tied...I really dig the translation work done there.

I want to steal it
I'll throw something together.

If G gets off his ass and hosts the summer tied winter fly swing swap again you could have a sample in hand to steal from... :coffee
By -G-
LTFI wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:37 pm
pbrstreetgang wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:40 am I need to see more pics of that one you tied...I really dig the translation work done there.

I want to steal it

If G gets off his ass and hosts the summer tied winter fly swing swap again you could have a sample in hand to steal from... :coffee
Perhaps starting it in the spring will yield flies by winter, but probably not..
By pbrstreetgang
[quote=LTFI post_id=693187 time=1554691040 user_id=20995]
[quote=pbrstreetgang post_id=693005 time=1553614852 user_id=18353]
I need to see more pics of that one you tied...I really dig the translation work done there.

I want to steal it
[/quote]

[/quote]

By P-A
Looks like food clean fun👌🤜🍸

meh. let them breathe cake...

scott schimdt and n face steeptechs ski gears stil[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

PT’s Rose Caddis (Potter variation) ht[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Headin out for the weekend https://i.imgur.com/k[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine