This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
fukkin place is dead

KP :bow
By V Wake
The Wandering Blues wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:51 am
stillsteamin wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:31 am
K_P wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 pm
Some of my friends felt that it had been nothing short of rude for the original poster to not share with me the location of The Tree.
To be honest, I don't think anybody owes anyone the location of such a thing. Too much is given away these days. Instant gratification denies people the journey, as you've acknowledged. A simple "no" brought you to the coast, and it brought us all this story. Thank you, and I suppose, PS as well.
By not telling him, he gave him a gift.
This.
I was telling my wife about this post today as we drove along back roads trying to find a trail head. She gave me an understanding nod, and then, in typical exhausted wife fashion said “Please tell me you’re not looking for your tree right now because what I really need you to find is a clean bathroom.”
KP, thanks for the story. I’m glad you found the tree, but even if you hadn’t it seems its mere existence and gravity provided a focal point to help you find a better place. We could all be so fortunate.
there's a magazine?
Thank you for the excellent read, KP- and I'm glad you found what you were looking for.
I've been waiting until I had a chance to sit down and read through this in its entirety. It did not disappoint. :cool

Thank you KP

Im glad you found what you were looking for, sounds like in more ways than one.
K_P wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:46 pm

The Tree had been the catalyst to my search. My search had brought me to This Place. And, This Place had so much more that was yet to be discovered. I might spend the rest of my life taking it all in, and still not see it all.

Perhaps that was the reason I was here, now, and present in a completely unanticipated moment.
Well done, KP, well done. Thank you for taking us along for the ride. I'm glad you found your tree - but even more grateful of the trip it carried you through, emotionally, physically, and spiritually.

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine