This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Kelly,

An amazing story eloquently told. I am so very happy you found your tree. I think I will be better off once I figure out what my tree is.
Entries like this is why I joined this place and why I still check in frequently. Thank you for sharing the journey and happy your findings were as special as you hoped it would be. Great post.
Redchaser wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:09 am Kelly,

An amazing story eloquently told. I am so very happy you found your tree. I think I will be better off once I figure out what my tree is.
now to be referred as your 'kelly tree'.

I believe my kelly tree is in newfoundland/labrador.
What a fantastic adventure.

You're one helluva lucky guy.

You got to fish with SLSS, and you found your tree, but this...
K_P wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:07 pm
We drove mostly in silence, the spatter of rain on the windshield and the steady beat of the wipers establishing the tone and tempo of the morning.
That right there is the Holy Grail. For me anyway.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this up and share it with us.

Really do hope you can make it to the Luau this year.
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:20 pm Really nice, KP. Did you cut off a limb of the tree to bring home as a souvenir?
Yes, yes I did.

And, I'm going to cut off one of your ears at the Luau this summer and bring it home with me. I miss you terribly, and want to keep a part of you near to me, always.
K_P wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:08 pm
Friday's wake-up alarm seemed harsher than those from the previous week.
I slapped the phone twice, snoozing another nine minutes with each blow. (Who came up with a nine minute interval for the snooze alarm anyway?) Then guilt, not the additional sleep, rolled me out of bed.
Wow, I can drink 25 beers and be amped AF the next morning to fish (no hangover), God help me if a drink a 6'er on A Sunday evening, feel like shit having to go to work Monday. Different chemicals I guess.

One day I will find that tree...
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

tell me one fucking thing we like about liverpool.[…]

I'm a top! :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine