Hyuuuuuuge fly fisherman makes Midcurrent

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
RFA

Re: Hyuuuuuuge fly fisherman makes Midcurrent

Post by RFA » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:36 pm

Benji, I love playing the foil on your Instatitter. I probably type 4 responses before deleting them all and just typing in something completely meaningless. It isn't the Drake over there, where I posted meaningless shit with anger interlaced.

Good luck buddy, just trying to stir the pot to get you more hashlikes. #hashlikes

Edit: The first time I took my family to the Keys, my Mom and her husband came along, he(being her spouse) lived in Florida for around 15 years earlier in his life, being a jew and all, as was/is the requirement. Upon crossing into Key Largo, I saw a "Conch Republic" flag or t-shirt or sticker. I said "KONK REPUBLIC, nice!" He quickly barked back "It's pronounced CONCH!" For the rest of the 3 day trip, I brought that into casual conversation. "You know, they tried to create their own territory, the Konk Republic". He would bite every single time.

How big is a konk shell?
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:52 pm

I'm also about 75% confident that I typed that entire story somewhere back in the anals of the messageboard.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

RFA

Post by RFA » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:25 pm

It's not even fun to type in double negatives if no one reads them.

LA Fly Guy

Post by LA Fly Guy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:48 am

RFA wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:36 pm
Benji, I love playing the foil on your Instatitter. I probably type 4 responses before deleting them all and just typing in something completely meaningless. It isn't the Drake over there, where I posted meaningless shit with anger interlaced.

Good luck buddy, just trying to stir the pot to get you more hashlikes. #hashlikes

Edit: The first time I took my family to the Keys, my Mom and her husband came along, he(being her spouse) lived in Florida for around 15 years earlier in his life, being a jew and all, as was/is the requirement. Upon crossing into Key Largo, I saw a "Conch Republic" flag or t-shirt or sticker. I said "KONK REPUBLIC, nice!" He quickly barked back "It's pronounced CONCH!" For the rest of the 3 day trip, I brought that into casual conversation. "You know, they tried to create their own territory, the Konk Republic". He would bite every single time.

How big is a konk shell?

While googling the pronunciation of "Conch" I stumbled upon this video. It may or may not be worth y'all's time.

... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Sat May 04, 2019 5:42 am

I can only assume that midcurrent is seppo schpeak for 'a complete cunt out of oneself'.

follow the bouncing ball...

and what do you think about thet.
what do you think about thet.
you don't like it,
I kinda like it,
that's what you think about the-et-et.

I'm fairly certain you imagine me singing this to wee children as I dangle and then throw sweeties over the fence.

confession: I hate kids more than the welsh if you can believe it.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Sat May 04, 2019 11:45 am

#aintsquawfishhudgeyet
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia