This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By RFA
Benji, I love playing the foil on your Instatitter. I probably type 4 responses before deleting them all and just typing in something completely meaningless. It isn't the Drake over there, where I posted meaningless shit with anger interlaced.

Good luck buddy, just trying to stir the pot to get you more hashlikes. #hashlikes

Edit: The first time I took my family to the Keys, my Mom and her husband came along, he(being her spouse) lived in Florida for around 15 years earlier in his life, being a jew and all, as was/is the requirement. Upon crossing into Key Largo, I saw a "Conch Republic" flag or t-shirt or sticker. I said "KONK REPUBLIC, nice!" He quickly barked back "It's pronounced CONCH!" For the rest of the 3 day trip, I brought that into casual conversation. "You know, they tried to create their own territory, the Konk Republic". He would bite every single time.

How big is a konk shell?
[quote=RFA post_id=693593 time=1556577397 user_id=3689]
Benji, I love playing the foil on your Instatitter. I probably type 4 responses before deleting them all and just typing in something completely meaningless. It isn't the Drake over there, where I posted meaningless shit with anger interlaced.

Good luck buddy, just trying to stir the pot to get you more hashlikes. #hashlikes

Edit: The first time I took my family to the Keys, my Mom and her husband came along, he(being her spouse) lived in Florida for around 15 years earlier in his life, being a jew and all, as was/is the requirement. Upon crossing into Key Largo, I saw a "Conch Republic" flag or t-shirt or sticker. I said "KONK REPUBLIC, nice!" He quickly barked back "It's pronounced CONCH!" For the rest of the 3 day trip, I brought that into casual conversation. "You know, they tried to create their own territory, the Konk Republic". He would bite every single time.

How big is a konk shell?
[/quote]

While googling the pronunciation of "Conch" I stumbled upon this video. It may or may not be worth y'all's time.

I can only assume that midcurrent is seppo schpeak for 'a complete cunt out of oneself'.

follow the bouncing ball...

and what do you think about thet.
what do you think about thet.
you don't like it,
I kinda like it,
that's what you think about the-et-et.

I'm fairly certain you imagine me singing this to wee children as I dangle and then throw sweeties over the fence.

confession: I hate kids more than the welsh if you can believe it.
#aintsquawfishhudgeyet

Hot Creek... Needs more cosplay...

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Dessie Paul’s Mayfly https://live.stat[…]

Impeachment pool

teflon don, teflon shawn. I give a fuck. where's […]

Thanks, Honyuker! Now, about that addy? And where[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine