New Groove - TR

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
LA Fly Guy

Re: New Groove - TR

Post by LA Fly Guy » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:09 am

Thanks for that - all of it. Fine work, sir.

Especially the pondering of grooves, ruts, and all.
... there are two kind of anglers, sight fishermen and the rest of you. If you don't see it first, it doesn't count. - Long Haired Dave

Bait fishermen and flatlanders that can't catch redfish spend more time fishing for specks - Redchaser

-G-

Post by -G- » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:09 pm

Your photos, and TRs for that matter pretty much exemplify what fishing is to me. Simple perfection, thanks
Maybe we haven't drank enough Busch- Nolan

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:09 am

the fins on that first grayling, damn. And the god seems to approve, which is important.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose

markl

Post by markl » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:56 pm

Spectacular. Grayling are fantastically beautiful fish. You gotta love the colours on the dorsal fins.
Reminds me of years ago when I guided as a kid on the Mackenzie and would catch them in the faster water, up tight against the islands. Everyone wanted to go for the big Pike. Not bad. But, I would take anyone that would listen to fish for Grayling. Pretty damn tasty when smoked too!

fly-chucker

Post by fly-chucker » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:32 pm

#notarut :cool
"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits." -CC

"Get off the water you dumb asses…there is a shit storm coming." -Pancho Rancho

"Fucker compared my small stream trout weenie cast to an epileptic with Tourette’s Syndrome." -Carpe Tructa

Glista

Post by Glista » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:26 pm

That will do quite nicely!