Fishing amongst rad ___holes (fill in the blank).

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
D-nymph

Re: Fishing amongst rad ___holes (fill in the blank).

Post by D-nymph » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:23 pm

The addendum was my favorite part.
"The devil's pourin drinks and his daughter needs a ride" - III

Lando

Post by Lando » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Upsetter wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:04 am
........ fishing for pike with nobody else around.
:cool
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

stillsteamin

Post by stillsteamin » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:22 pm

I'm not gonna quit drinking beer bc douche bags drink beer and I'm certainly not going to stop fishing because I don't like other people who fish. If I let being around people I hate bother me I'd have to quit doing just about everything because I hate just about everyone. 'Cept somma you retards and a couple of my good buddies.

Would still pry rather cauterize my asshole shut than fish rock crick during hatch season, mind.
I still like to explore new water, but these holes and drifts and slots are like the books and records I have carried around for decades. They are not only places of affection - they are the fabric of my life. - Doug Rose