This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By mitch aka 2 fish
every person I know who has lost a wedding ring (3 peeps) is no longer married.

the jose limbo dance, hey.
funny shit until it happens to you.
By fishskibum
ive gone to cheap 5 buck silicone on the finger and leave heirlooms of great value at home
I bet that gold finger bling
oud put a down payment on a precious boat
thanks fer sharin & remindin me I aint fished there yet and should
By befuddled
Sitting the runway waiting for a gate reading a trip report on the drake. Somebody's son went swimming (which is what we call it when you slip and get caught up by the river) and his wedding ring came off and they had to search 2 days for it because it was made out of the gold of his grandfathers wedding ring.
1) that's pretty cool. I wanted my wife's ring to have the old discolored chocolate looking worthless diamond from my great grandmother (in hindsight that would have been bad)
2) must be nice to still be fit enough for a ring to fall off. You'd have to cut my fat finger off to get mine. I dont think its come off in like 10 years
By The Wandering Blues
K_P wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:10 pm I liked this. A lot.

Missing rivers right now.

KP
Being stuck in SoCal can do that to a man. But, you’ll be home in time for prime time!
By fly-chucker
befuddled wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:47 pm .... must be nice to still be fit enough for a ring to fall off. You'd have to cut my fat finger off to get mine. I dont think its come off in like 10 years
Ain't this the truth :smile
By valentind35
Bigguy wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 pm POSTSCRIPT
C2C80B90-BF59-4BC7-A135-1C78D9E73C53.jpeg
I’ve had the good fortune of sharing the water with some of the Drakian Brotherhood, and have to say Garde Meubles Lyon, Wandering Blues is as good as they come! Hope we get the chance to hit ‘em again sometime soon.
I have always loved joining a brotherhood, but I did not have that chance. I am not against joining it even at my age.
By LA Fly Guy
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:31 am
ha ha... and everyone said heero was a doofus.
Something about even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.
By Kylemc
Fantastic
Winter steelhead fly swap 2019

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave me […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Red Lady Muddler https://live.staticflickr.c[…]

A last visit..tr

Nice stuff

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. Thanks for all you do for us on t[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine