This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By stillsteamin
my college roommates shitfaced alter ego was called sofa king.

spoiler: because he did sex on sofas. With girls!
By HPFF
Plan on showing up sometime late evening on Friday the 8th (timing dependant on how the cross-country drive goes) and fishing until the 14th.
If you've got room count me in for a piece of floor Friday and Saturday nights at the casa de Skullion and then I'll figure out where I'm staying the rest of the week according to which rivers are in the best shape.
By pbrstreetgang
There is potential...

At this time, I am 63% of "likely possible, perhaps"

cost me $11.20. Dog bless SWA points.

See you fuckers soon enough
By Ginseng Sullivan
pbrstreetgang wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:16 am There is potential...

At this time, I am 63% of "likely possible, perhaps"

cost me $11.20. Dog bless SWA points.

See you fuckers soon enough
That's great to hear.

I have to work every fucking day...

You homos better not fall asleep at 8.
By K_P
Flights from here to Buffalo are fucking expensive and not remotely conducive to my work obligations.

I simply cannot retire fast enough.

FML.
By mitch aka 2 fish
I've just realised that I could come to bubbalo, catch fuck all, and get divorced at the same time.

a bubbalo double 0.
By flashback
Was on stream Thursday. Numbers not important, just say that it's a real spark to be trying to make sure the hook is set when the fish is in the air. They may be lake run versus ocean, but these are wonderful fish. Life renewal each time in the water. Hope we can show the Rust belt visitors a few.
By fallen513
$200 to fly in on Peeberz schedule... Do I fly or do I put the chains on the Accord again?
By Oakman
fallen513 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:47 am $200 to fly in on Peeberz schedule... Do I fly or do I put the chains on the Accord again?
Considering your recent experiences, I'd go chains. . .
By skullion childs
fallen513 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:47 am $200 to fly in on Peeberz schedule... Do I fly or do I put the chains on the Accord again?
None of the Militia coming this year?
By pxatim
Definitely fly....
By mitch aka 2 fish
remember to get in touch five hours before your flight and tell me about the lovely bourbon you're jrinking.

'miss your flight jrunk' is now a thing. I... I, ahh... I just do it.
A Confession

https://midcurrent.com/2019/09/24/podcast-episode-[…]

Enough

whoopsie. bless china.

Fissures in Trout Idolatry

so much fucking blah nowadays. oh, how I tire fro[…]

2nd batch ready to ship. Hope you guys like some[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine