This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fatman
:smile
By Lando

This is a serious cooking unit............I think you sent one to the house this past week by accident.
By -G-
I’m liking the new chair José. I was talking with a buddy recently about how we’ll be the first to buy collapsible recliners when they eventually come out
By LA Fly Guy
-G- wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:29 pm I’m liking the new chair José. I was talking with a buddy recently about how we’ll be the first to buy collapsible recliners when they eventually come out
Like these?

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/magell ... id=3933387

By -G-
LA Fly Guy wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:32 pm
-G- wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:29 pm I’m liking the new chair José. I was talking with a buddy recently about how we’ll be the first to buy collapsible recliners when they eventually come out
Like these?

Well...

Shit.

Take my money then
By Average Joe
D-nymph wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:04 pm Look at you guys sipping on Pliney & camping with a bunch of tables like that shit's normal.
You're right. It's not, and I can’t argue with that.
Upsetter wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:39 pm kind of like 7&7 right?
Substitute Seagram’s 7 for the Makers, and yes. Or as the Old Man used to call it, a highball.
Honyuk96 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:02 pm So when os Cornholio givin up dat egg roll recipe ?
Good luck with that.
mitch aka 2 fish wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 pm all I’m saying is that I didn’t get one mention.
Perhaps it would make you feel better if I told you that before every meal we all bowed our heads and said, “Thoughts and prayers for Mitch.”

I hope not, because that never happened.
fishskibum wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:01 am I aint never gonna get huge
whens the average bar
sets to damn high
mas futre jose
You are beyond huge my friend, and knowing that makes me smile.
By vaku
That looks like a lot of good times.
By Ruddy Duck
The older I get the more I understand how sitting in a foldy chair with a beer watching people fish sounds like a good use of one's time.
By cornholio
Late to the party again…
AJ summed it up very nicely. A fun weekend fling indeed!
Here are my shitty pics:
Food on Friday night was off the hook:

Had a killer breakfast Saturday morning:

Then hung out riverside for a bit. AJ doing AJ things:

Then watched some spooky-ass cows march up the road:

After the cows cleared, we hit this little creek and caught some fishes:

AJ packed some beers for us before heading out to the creek. But I messed up and spent too much time boulder hopping up the creek and harassing the fishes. He said he waited for me for a bit but got tired of waiting so he drank all the beers. Lesson learned.

Trudged back to camp, thirsty and hungry. Cracked open a few beers and hung out for a bit. Then got to doing my appetizer duties:

Then AJ got going with the dinner. 5-star Cesar salad to start off:

Then on to the pizza. This shit never gets old:

Then the 7-up kicked in. I remember chowing down on some delicious pizza and messing around with the 7-up/Maker’s mix all night. Until most of the bottle contents was gone. Everything else was hazy. Staggered back to my truck and crashed for the night.
Woke up hung-over as fuck the next day. So I took a hike to the creek to relax for a bit:

Then went back to camp to have some coffee and pastries. Then eventually packed all my shit and headed home.
Another awesome trip in the books. Good company, kick-ass food, spectacular scenery and even caught some fishes.
The return of Stolen Hours

Almost caught up with the backward time travel... […]

whatcha tying?

I’m working on a little gift for the lady...[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Yellow Owl Muddler https://live.staticflickr[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine