This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Patches
LMK if there are problems ... If they are big I will switch it back to the old format til they are fixed. Or, forever if ya dont like it. The new layout looks better on my phone. :cool
Last edited by Patches on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Bigguy
The new format sucks!!!! I don’t like it, it is difficult to navigate, you can’t really see who or when the last post was made. Color separation is weak.
No, I don’t like it!
By fly-chucker
Bigguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:34 pm The new format sucks!!!! I don’t like it, it is difficult to navigate, you can’t really see who or when the last post was made. Color separation is weak.
No, I don’t like it!
grumpy old fart :cool
By RFA
Bigguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:34 pm The new format sucks!!!! I don’t like it, it is difficult to navigate, you can’t really see who or when the last post was made. Color separation is weak.
No, I don’t like it!
In all honesty, the color separation comment is correct, it hurts my eyes. I think the rest of it is working well.

Nice to see the RFA is still in bold green, as it should be.

The other positive? This seems to have blocked Mitch, which was desperately needed. If we somehow got Carehuge SelfPromoterFormulaicSocialMediaopian off, we'd be back in business.
By Patches
RFA wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:59 pm In all honesty, the color separation comment is correct, it hurts my eyes. I think the rest of it is working well.
NP .. I can add a bit more contrast.
It will prob be a couple days. I am working on getting the embedding updated. :cool
By RFA
Patches wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:21 pm
RFA wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:59 pm In all honesty, the color separation comment is correct, it hurts my eyes. I think the rest of it is working well.
NP .. I can add a bit more contrast.
It will prob be a couple days. I am working on getting the embedding updated. :cool

Feel free to use the secret moderator function to contact me if you need anything, and thanks for blowing both of our covers, dipshit....looks like you're going to be a project. Good thing you own a fucking drone, of all things....

- [Romeo Alpha Foxtrot Foxtrot Alpha]
WTF, Hieronymus

Right on. Tell these losers what is up, braddah. F[…]

A Confession

The forecast called for rain, and it's a two mile […]

April 20th. that'll do

Anyways, I heard back from yard and he gave m[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine