This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CharlieJenkem
I'm sorry things turned out this way. I can remember your being excited to move into that place.

Fuck thieving junkies.
By The Wandering Blues
Ironically, they’ve used our condo in the series. YouTube Fallacies and Breaking Bad. Filmed in our dining room.
By mrl0004
That sucks man. Sounds like the right move to get out of there. Drugs and addiction knows no limits. Sadly my brother is in its grips and the things he does to my parents with little regard for anything else infuriates me to no end.
By K_P
The Wandering Blues wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:36 pm
Difference being, KP found enlightenment. A quest should never be undertaken for blood.
True, dat.

New post. Boys, it's time to step up. Curtis, your job is to set back and let people do good.

I'm counting on you bastards to rise again to the call.
By mitch aka 2 fish
K_P wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:41 pm
I'm counting on you bastards to rise again to the call.
I've looked. twice.

it's not here.
By DanOver
Curtis,
Sorry this has happened, and several times. I know the rage. One of the reasons we moved to a small mountain town.

Our Door is always open for you and the Mrs. to stay here if you are in the area. Deckers and 11 mile canyon are less than 30 minutes.

I will PM you Info of what I can send you.

DanOver
By SOBF
Maine has no fish ,but we are relatively safe from the shit you are experiencing. Not saying it doesn't happen but I've lived in southern Maine my whole life and have never been ripped off. Come on up.
By The Wandering Blues
I’ll tell you, it’s been trying. Guess we were naive in trying city life. It doesn’t suck having a half dozen craft breweries within walking distance and some of the best eateries a stones throw away. But, damn... I have to carry my gun just to walk the damn dogs.
By DanOver
Curtis,
I tried to send you 2 PMs and both are stuck in my outbox. Not a new issue. Send me a pm and I’ll try to reply to that.
DanOver
By DanOver
Got your pm and my reply is, as usual, stuck in the outbox. I’ll try Applying electronic enema.....
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Kloofzicht Special (variation) https://live.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 30, 2020 #31? $101/7 = $14.43 (TN License[…]

One of those bands listened to off and on over the[…]

Rock curry

fuk that is all :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine