This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Hey Jed/Whomever runs this joint nowadays...

Turns out a lot of folks are getting hit with a banned notification. Unless a grip of folks did some really naughty stuff, I am guessing this is a mistake.
Please let me know if I messed up and banned someone I was not supposed to .. Nemo asked me to clean up the spam and did the bans by IP address. So, maybe a bit overkill. They can email directly.
that's what I thought - banning by IP blocks is gonna knock some folks from the board.
There are probably a good number of folks who were caught in this.

I'd list all of them, but would like a bounty of $1/board handle that I have to type in
Patches wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:00 pm Thanks. I'll unblock the IPs this evening.
Can you also reinstate my Moderator privileges?
It looks like during one of the system upgrades/updates a box may have been unchecked.

Thanks
Ramcatt wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:08 pm
Patches wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:00 pm Thanks. I'll unblock the IPs this evening.
Can you also reinstate my Moderator privileges?
It looks like during one of the system upgrades/updates a box may have been unchecked.
Gladly. Thank you! :)
Does anyone want to do a Pike/Muskie swap?

here's your ball. fuck off.

hiya spundick, no one here, mate. not counting pe[…]

whatcha tying?

069E5014-E205-4E12-91F0-C0635B4F2392.jpeg

The Kids Are Alright - TR

strong work. but we need to get junior to put a b[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine