This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By gankadank
Tough day at work? Need a good read? There's this offering
One of these peckerwoods asked for a YP focused report and what do you start with? YP wearing YP
It's tough to share the special places and feats with a new mate or crew. You have some hearty womens. Kudos to you and your fellows, for setting them loose and getting out of their way

Thanks steamin' :cool
By fatman
strong
By -G-
Finally got to read all this. That pic of bear thigh deep needs to get put on the wall. I love how damn pumped the wimmens get. Bishes love swingin for steelhead.

Bear; at work, status post 1 week in a wet steelhead jungle, and a 2 week covid quarantine——-
Attachments:
45C198B8-4903-43F3-9273-D9273D637A39.png
45C198B8-4903-43F3-9273-D9273D637A39.png (125.33 KiB) Viewed 5914 times
By fishskibum
it aints often that the fact the old lady don't gots no desires to fish , and it aint like I don't offer, is sumthin I dislike or have a need for to change
but strong work sharing
By Nemo
That was a damn fine and fishy TR right there. Well done.
By Obie
That's good. I like that.
By LTFI
quality control bump.

Read this a while ago and just came back to it for round two. Found myself fighting the urge to skip ahead a number of times. Edge of my seat type shit, to me thats the sign of a great tr.
By pbrstreetgang
I am thankful for the bump. I missed this somehow - glad it came back up.

Fuck a virus
Dear Capt Dustin Huff

bump for Fred.... :smile

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine