This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
CC Riebeeck wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:27 am Scott's still posting up flies, so all's well...

Scott and the roaches
This gave me a good laugh. Credit where credit is due.
Can I talk any of you fine fellers into hopping on admin duty to help keep the spam off of this fine establishment? Since we all have so much more work-from-home and free-time thing going on now? You all know this place better than I do, and I'm just trying to save some time for Corey, since he's not on here all that frequently either. I'll up the pay from a sticker to a hoody.
Id do it
but only if ya put my god in the mag
hed prefer the cover
and is anyone else putting a spinpole in their bug out kit yet?
Nemo wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:05 am Can I talk any of you fine fellers into hopping on admin duty to help keep the spam off of this fine establishment? Since we all have so much more work-from-home and free-time thing going on now? You all know this place better than I do, and I'm just trying to save some time for Corey, since he's not on here all that frequently either. I'll up the pay from a sticker to a hoody.
Hell, I'd like to have my name in green, just like raffa
The return of Stolen Hours

#113 Day 3 Due to an error on my part Riverbum, […]

O Aggers, Where Art Thou?

an SUV stole my wallet. too soon?

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn Po you must eat like a fucking King :bow

Luau 2021

I tried to be an influencer once. All I wanted was[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine