This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Potlicker wrote::stupid Boy you're so gay. I can't wait to see that homo and this train wreck of a show.
I believe I am the one that is usually with stupid. Also never realized how short you are. Think I will start calling you Little Chorizo.

CAN I GET YOU SOMETHING TO DRINK SENOR REEF.JPG
CAN I GET YOU SOMETHING TO DRINK SENOR REEF.JPG (158.69 KiB) Viewed 2569 times
Henry's Fork Dork wrote:
First show looks like Conway is just pimpin' his guide business in S.D.

HFD- you have a lot of pull apparently. They switched up the premiere to the LA Redfish show. Will you please ask your God for me to win the Mega Millions tonight? I will take you fishing wherever you want to go.

Little glimpse of tonight's episode- laissez les bon temps rouler!

WAY BIGGER THAN TP's.JPG
WAY BIGGER THAN TP's.JPG (149.88 KiB) Viewed 1516 times
Not for nothing, but Boga grips are the worst invention ever, pretty much. Some guys up here did a study on striped bass and found that ones weighing over 20 lbs. that were held up by Bogas or just by the lips with no belly support had close to a 100% mortality rate if released. The combined weight of their stomachs and intestines is enough to cause them to rip internally when fish over 20 lbs. are held vertically with no stomach support.

Doesn't mean I'm not gonna watch the show tonight, just pics like that kill me 'cause you know the guy has the right intentions on releasing the fish. Pass the word on to make sure people are releasing fish that are actually going to live...
Huntley is a factory worker? Same here- hell on earth my friend.
I'll be watching this dude yak around.
Visors- we need visors- and custom Buffs. I'm starting a new Yankee trend up here-
Cruisin' in my G-Ride Saturn with Drake Visor, Buff & a 40 oz.. :cool
man you'd think that someone with his experience would know better than to lift an oversize fish like that. oh well, a fish can't live forever.

that looks like a world fly record fish. definitely the largest one caught in louisiana.
i am looking at buying a yak like that at some point in next yr. Look forward to watching show tonight. You cant watch but so much bass fishing and offshore shit. :cool
Bogas are great - just use ‘em the right way and NEVER lift large fish with them. We keep most big fish in the water. Bogas are a great way to control the head to get the fly out. Never leave home with out one.

Down here if you want a picture with a big fish you have to lap-dance ‘em. No exceptions.
LapDance.jpg
LapDance.jpg (128.25 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
Reef Runner wrote:
Henry's Fork Dork wrote:
First show looks like Conway is just pimpin' his guide business in S.D.

HFD- you have a lot of pull apparently. They switched up the premiere to the LA Redfish show. Will you please ask your God for me to win the Mega Millions tonight? I will take you fishing wherever you want to go.

Little glimpse of tonight's episode- laissez les bon temps rouler!

Placed a call to the big man upstairs. Try these numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-11 Bonus number 23
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine