This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Good words on the Boga- I havent had to worry about that. Most of my fish are less than 15". Salmo and Goldi- not sure which one is better- but those fuckers in the pix sure are good lookin'.

All right- tune to VS. Coming on right now. Got my Tito's and jap olives and ready to watch
Reef, the show is alot better than the other shit they put on and call fishing shows.... plus conrad is alot better than most the dorks and or fags on other shows in front of the camera.. the whole premise is kinda cool also. :cool
It beats watching B-list actors play poker, but it wasn't all that different from any of the usual ESPN flyfishing shows. Still, not bad if you like that sort of thing. :coffee
"I am being pulled out into the gulf of mexico by a giant redfish!!!!" :cheer :cheer
that was some funny shit to me for some reason...
Glad you guys liked it. I really want y'all to check out the Aspen shoot- think that is 2 weeks from today. My second best friend (I would say best friend but Shufisher is my newest bestest friend b/c he is supplying me ( I think/hope) with the visors to make you fuckers the one and only Drake visors since Nemo is out hitting on little midget women).

Y'all keep up the viewings and I promise to get your Drake visors out to ya!

-Reef
Reef Runner wrote:Glad you guys liked it. I really want y'all to check out the Aspen shoot- think that is 2 weeks from today. My second best friend (I would say best friend but Shufisher is my newest bestest friend b/c he is supplying me ( I think/hope) with the visors to make you fuckers the one and only Drake visors since Nemo is out hitting on little midget women).

Y'all keep up the viewings and I promise to get your Drake visors out to ya!

-Reef
Hey, lay off of Nemo!! They make great dance partners.
Salmotrutta wrote:Had him on right after Barta- great slot if you ask me.
Real Drake Visors? Sounds good. Reminds me of a famous quote- "I have a dream".

Not "real"- in fact I am afraid that nemo might sue me for copyright infringement and the fact that he is a bitter short guy. G&G and Shu- check yer PM's- will try to send them now despite the influx of Tito's
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine