This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Lurgee
Hi.

Long time listener, first time poster...in a long time.

Mr Cuntscratcha (probably won’t stick, but I sure hope it does), when you say you are going to shut-up, please do.

You have let us down with your promises to be quiet even more than you have with your writing and lame fish drivel. You also disgrace the wonderful gamefish so many of us love and respect. You do not come anywhere close to deserving a handle tied to the capr. Much less one that disgraces it.

One who loves carp respects carp. You have disgraced it by association.

Your friend,

Lurgs
By Carpcrusha
Purge,

Sorry autocorrect for lurges. Thank you for stopping in but do something besides polishing turds with your “three inches is hell at ninety miles an hour.” Were full.

Frothfully,
Carpcrusha
By pbrstreetgang
Well shit,
Mystery solved. Now we know what happened to Clint Howard
Attachments:
Im_a_writer.jpg
Im_a_writer.jpg (104.98 KiB) Viewed 893 times
By fishskibum
trinity of fuckin fail bump
By Lando
Carpcrusha wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:14 pm So I guess no one left on here has any good stories,
One time nemo, Franny, and old Blumpkin got together at a kitchen table in the middle of Noplace, WY. Times were simple then. Instagram was just a thing for the middle school kids, and Blump and I spoke still. Franny was dreaming of home, and snuggling with double-haula. We drank far too many beers while constructing a plan to poopfish the next day. Tom wanted to fish the drake hatch with the rest of Colorado, but Chris and I promised him the best poopfish experience of his life. Since he had not yet caught a carp (or was it a mirror???), he was leaning towards the trip to the prairie. But as good times go, we ended up having way too many of them for one evening, nemo got up early, stole Clyde, and went to chase flying cheeseburgers with his NFL buddy. Franny and I found a few rubberlips; that summer was one for the records.......
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.56.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 11.56.03 AM.png (105.35 KiB) Viewed 827 times

So again, fuck off-we're full.

*edit-I just realized that the rod in the photo was given to me by Mr. Hogleg ( I miss him, Kyer, Franny, not Bill, and a shitton of others). We traded a rod for a pair of pants while making a memorial to Richard Gozineu on the Mile. Fuck......that's another good story. Maybe I will let Joe tell that one.
By fishskibum
I wents to bumfucks wyo on the way to gits the hr puppystuffs
nobody was there peeps or poops
im askin trask if lou dog can be published in the mag
gods as good as it gits good for fishin gods
im gonna ask for less carpin articles
I luvs poopfishin the whippy stick so much I wish it would die
or at least not be pursued by fuckin special fuckin snowflake ratchet tools
should be last day of the soli b right on ski season tomarrow
should be starting on vacation 420 in the handley house ilsemirada calling thalweg to git my trout weenie salt life on weds
but nope idolerty full retards fissures of troots is what I gits
I looked for the viddy couldn't find it
there used to be a guy who would follow then gov mike levvit around in a rainbow trout phishman costume and just whirl around in circles at his press appearances
By Lando
I heard that my alma mater will have to change the school song since the new building will not be full of "circled halls." Love me some Sol/Bright in the Big C.
By Average Joe
Lando wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:56 pm
Carpcrusha wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:14 pm So I guess no one left on here has any good stories,
*edit-I just realized that the rod in the photo was given to me by Mr. Hogleg ( I miss him, Kyer, Franny, not Bill, and a shitton of others). We traded a rod for a pair of pants while making a memorial to Richard Gozineu on the Mile. Fuck......that's another good story. Maybe I will let Joe tell that one.
Thanks for prompting me to look this up.

Good times.

http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewtopi ... lit=w+omen
By Carpcrusha
That was a goodun. Thanks for bringing the true spirit of this place to my attention.

Spose it’s Cabin fever float season. 5A86[…]

me water gods likes his frozen ifin mur of it dont[…]

Brood X

Nvm, Googl-Machine told me. Periodical cica[…]

whatcha tying?

Avg Joe’s journey will be certainly not be a[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine