This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Average Joe
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:16 pm I am out. Will have new chicken then. Cant leave.
I'm so very sorry to hear that.

Hagen was really looking forward to hiking with you.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Average Joe wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:00 pm
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:16 pm I am out. Will have new chicken then. Cant leave.
I'm so very sorry to hear that.

Hagen was really looking forward to hiking with you.
Come up to Red Lodge for a day hike. Its only an hour from Cody and less than 2 for me. Plus we can grab the best tacos in MT after (which isnt saying much).
By fishskibum
whats goin on
jimmies walkers called
said shits gonna b
IMG_7548 - Copy (2).JPG
IMG_7548 - Copy (2).JPG (127.49 KiB) Viewed 295 times
mites
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I could probably come down with the boat for a day. It doesnt seem like many people are going so you may not need an extra boat.
By Average Joe
You should definitely come down if you are able.

I am making fried chicken tacos, and Neapolitan pizza, and whatever else Lando wants me to cook.

These dishes might not be up to the standards to which you are accustomed to in Montana, but in the past most have found them edible.

It would be nice to see you again.
By Lando
Joe wants to fish Lilly Lake this year. Haul your boat there for a day and we’ll do a pizza lunch there and you can head home that evening.

??????
Change of scenery TR

Took a drive to try to find some trout today. h[…]

The Beer, The Wine, The Whiskey

Righteous!

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Cheer indeed

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

Has anyone seen a photo of Mike recently? He lo[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine