This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By clarkman23
Hi, Here's my quick (official) intro. I like to fish. I like to fish streamers. No, I'm not a "streamer bro". I also like to fish muskies (Puskies in these parts....but it's all I've got, so that's what I fish)…I also like to fish solo. My friends think I'm weird and I'm totally OK with that.

I've been fortunate enough to make it out a few times over the last month or two...Here's what's transpired:

a few of these...

including this one that my buddy caught 2 years ago at ~24"...it's a survivor at mid-30"s but super snaky.

plus this little one who thought it was a carp

One of the rare instances when I'm near my buddy when he gets one (I too fish solo the vast majority of the time)...off his SUP.

I also occasionally fish for these aggressive things...

One of may favorites despite its diminutive size

Cheers!

C-Man
By croaker
Not to lame, though, some what lacking . As a mediocre at best fly flinger and picture takers. I am not one to discourage newbies.
By Lando
I’ve fished this dude’s flies....got a little pike on the black one.
By fatman
flashback wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:40 amNo pie?
and tits .... :smile
By Kneed Rot
Doesn't need your fucking mouth running on and on, now does it? Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. When you've calmed down go slap your dad for not wearing a condom nine months before you were born.

Wait, edit: North Shore, as in Baie-Comeau, etc.? […]

Shakedown: TR

Thanks, now I have camp envy, along with everythin[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

BSSBH (variation) https://live.staticflickr.[…]

deliberate fuel

very excellent, thank you. you find the right word[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine