This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By K_P
I've been to a few of these events and loved every one.

I missed a few of them as well and regretted every one.

This one is no different.

Thanks for posting pics. I've missed this place.

KP
By jhnnythndr
The best of bakes.

Did you guys see any wind?
By Average Joe
jhnnythndr wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:45 pm Did you guys see any wind?
Half the camp nearly ended up in the river on Thursday, and Lando's canopy was consigned to the dumpster after being rendered unsalvageable, so not bad for Wyoming.
By fly-chucker
Holy fuck boys, been gone a while and just seeing this.

Love the Creeper van Randall.

Out fucking standing. :cool
By ironman
The Luau that Young Lass and I prepared the meals was certainly one for the ages. Sorry you missed it KP. She's history as far as Lando is concerned, but I'm not.

Just wanted you all to know I'm alive and well with Covid. Currently quarantined in the Catksills (no contact with anyone). No one reads this board anymore anyway, but I have an open door policy anywhere. Ask Tranny, PXA, and Sakonnet), and many others.

One here has wrongly accused me of being a user, yet still refuses a convo, but the evidence supports otherwise. Blood oath. And fuck him. I'm still open for a convo saying that. But I also know who he is. Cheers. Cough cough....
By Lando
ironman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:53 pm The Luau that Young Lass and I prepared the meals was certainly one for the ages. Sorry you missed it KP. She's history as far as Lando is concerned, but I'm not.

Just wanted you all to know I'm alive and well with Covid. Currently quarantined in the Catksills (no contact with anyone). No one reads this board anymore anyway, but I have an open door policy anywhere. Ask Tranny, PXA, and Sakonnet), and many others.

One here has wrongly accused me of being a user, yet still refuses a convo, but the evidence supports otherwise. Blood oath. And fuck him. I'm still open for a convo saying that. But I also know who he is. Cheers. Cough cough....
Tranny has promised me he is attending the '21 event. Dates are:
July 20-24.

Mark that down, KP.

I expect you there.

And there is a younger lass now that is a far better cook.
By Average Joe
ironman wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:53 pm The Luau that Young Lass and I prepared the meals was certainly one for the ages. Sorry you missed it KP. She's history as far as Lando is concerned, but I'm not.

I've no desire to talk to you, and no regrets about writing you off. Truth is I just don't like you.

See you at the luau.
By B.M. Barrelcooker
You boys need to just put it behind you.
The last two years have taught me not to worry about silly squabbles.

Life’s too short.

Peace
BM
By ironman
Lando wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:15 pm

Tranny has promised me he is attending the '21 event. Dates are:
July 20-24.

Mark that down, KP.

I expect you there.

And there is a younger lass now that is a far better cook.
It was a lotta fun, Lando. I'll never forget Heero's operation of that Baby WSM. Or your graciousness. Good times.

I'd love to visit again. Prefer poopfish and toothies. You converted me. I'd rather do what others don't. Especially with the onslaught of newbs these past 2 years. Seems everyone too their stimi and bought an inflatable. No doubt the Younger Lass throws down. Genuinely happy for you. I learned a new technique - the Snackle Box - it's a rip. You'll see.

The feeling is mutual, Jose. (Self edited that, becuase it simply wasn't nice) You're no peach, and I wish you no ill. Cheers.
Last edited by ironman on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By flashback
Sadly, no rust belt bake this year, though fish are there in plenty.
Sorry to hear about the COVID quarantine, been happening in my house with wife, both of us vaccinated, me with reaction to second dose for several months.
Steelhead fishing done right is just what the CDC ordered—-washing hands frequently and maintaining social distancing.
Plan on that today.
By Lando
Be careful doing what others don't........folks start paying attention and want to follow. BM is right.....life is too short, but then again, give someone a change, give them another, but after that, fuck them.
By ironman
Lando wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:03 am Be careful doing what others don't........folks start paying attention and want to follow. BM is right.....life is too short, but then again, give someone a change, give them another, but after that, fuck them.
Yeah - I was a little surprised by the warm water traffic this year. Don't get me wrong, I like the cold water stuff in season, but I'm not going to run "The Sewer" with the armada during high summer. Would rather be barefoot, in a bathing suit hammering rough fish, and the ocassional swim. It's just so much more fun. Especially with the puppy.

You're right. All the way around. BM too. Cheers.
O Aggers, Where Art Thou?

an SUV stole my wallet. too soon?

The return of Stolen Hours

#111 Gas $3.29 Weather snotty Day 1 Sunday was a[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn Po you must eat like a fucking King :bow

Luau 2021

I tried to be an influencer once. All I wanted was[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine