This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By fishskibum
if you wanna do summer time without h.i.m or jahs influences it wont be easy for me

but if the wandos wisdom i garner at these rendezous o fish fucks has taught me anything its
udou
By Average Joe
Heero[CntRmbrPwd] wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:59 pm Lets not get crazy now. I am bringing a bluetooth speaker and lots of Pumpkins/Corgan music. Since this is a no-reggay (thankfully) Luau, I thought id subject you to Billy Corgan's amazing voice. :)

Kidding.

(Not kidding :) )
I am unfamiliar with this music and would prefer to keep it that way.

For taco night you will need to play authentic mariachi music, and for pizza night you will need to play Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra music. When you are by yourself you can play whatever you like. This is non-negotiable.
By fishskibum
during the day
im gonna play

all damn day
and if i can find that full length harmonica belted sweater
ill be wearing it
fuckin classic
By Lando
Hogleg can make that happen.
By Average Joe
fishskibum wrote: Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:54 pm during the day
im gonna play

all damn day
and if i can find that full length harmonica belted sweater
ill be wearing it
fuckin classic
You're bringing a boat (which is great!), and that entitles you to play whatever the fuck you want while captain of your craft. Those who have decided to NOT bring a boat (you know who you are) relinquish control of what music may or may not be played whilst on the boats of others and/or during dinner, as per Robert's Rules of Music.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
Im bringing my boat, knowing we wont use it because nothing is floatable, just so I can blast the Pumpkins while Joe cooks pizzas.
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I have made this infographic. Right now, flows are about 2/3 what they are typically for the Luau and with another 2 weeks Id guess there will be half the water flowing in the river as we normally see. A little depressing.
infographic.png
infographic.png (55.38 KiB) Viewed 125 times

The sky is now filled with smoke, too, and the smell of campfire. Cant see the mountain tops 20 miles away from them. Thus ends glorious summer for this year.
By stillsteamin
Hey, maybe between inferno summers without instagram views and the usual brutal winters maybe it will slow the spread of californians and everyone else to Montana.
By Lando
If you were worth half a shit on the sticks, we could float town. Also, you can put on at the take-out.....row up to the swing run, and smash trout and Pumpkins all day. There are plenty of lakes, but you only like to hike to those. The Huge One’s favorite stream should be sofa king good for those that like to walk a little, and No Tellum is always an option. We can do a smallie/poopfish run, and are we going to the Rodeo this year?
By Heero[CntRmbrPwd]
I just want to drink beers and eat tacos.

Are there fire restrictions in place there? Right now, cant even have campfires in firepits up here - camping is lame without a campfire.
By stillsteamin
I will have a raft along and am worth 3/4s of a shit on the sticks. For whatever thats worth. No pumpkins tho, Corgan kinda weirds me out. My boat plays foreigner and billy squier
Last edited by stillsteamin on Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mixed Bag - TR

What’s the ducks looking like up that way […]

Should I fish it?

Same old dog same old trick

The return of Stolen Hours

#94 75  and cloudy until I started hikin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine