This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By n8
so who all is fishing this weekend and where are you goin? im headed to the little red in ar-kansas. from what i hear, theyre biting!
By jerome
depending on the weather, Got a hunt to help with sat. which means a little fishing in the down time.... and hopefully chase some stripers on the lake here or go after some trouts sunday if i can talk someone else into going. :cool
By n8
good to hear there are some people goin fishing. i have got spring fever like crazy. i cant wait to hit the road tonight.
By Lando
Yep. Half-day of work today, Sat, Sun., and Monday. :smile
By Plow
Locked up in DC for another 2 weeks. I got some serious fishing planned once I get home. I will be going to TieFest 2008 in Chester, MD on Saturday. Popovics and Farrar will be tying. :cool
By Salmotrutta
Oh Shit- The Bitch just walked in with a new Nikon Camera & New Printer.
As a counter move I called the closest Sage dealer & reserved their last Z Axis 586-4.
I'll be picking up my new friend in the AM. Fuck Yeah!
By jerome
Nice Salmo, very nice.... and you get to use camera and the rod.. so you scored 2x...... well played old chap... :cool :bow
By RFA
Drove over the Poudre in town, was thawed, so I will hit it there Monday. Tomorrow, will hit the tailwater of the North Fork where it empties out of (deleted) reservoir. First time in 3 months that I've read the forecast and it hasn't been "Winds, 15-25 with gusts to 50"...it actually says "Winds 10-15, becoming calm"...incredible. :cool
Luau 2021

If I’m not on a Caribbean cruise or lake Pow[…]

2021 Smalljaw Swap

I'm sending in a piece of marabou on a toothpick[…]

https://nypost.com/2021/02/13/feds-arrest-man-du[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

January 4th, 2017 Decided to do something diffe[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine