This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Reef Runner
n8 wrote:so who all is fishing this weekend and where are you goin? im headed to the little red in ar-kansas. from what i hear, theyre biting!
You floating or wading the LR? Where u from in MS? Used to go to LR a bunch- and folks live in MS right now. Good luck- give me a report if you don't mind-
By Rusty Hook
I figure I'll drive up to the canyon and stare at the frozen water, like I did last weekend.
At least I won't have to buy ice for the beer chest.
By flybug.pa.
I will stare at my mostly frozen pond , do some repair work from last weeks flood, and wait for the little black stones to show, and then not fish. i have to take my son to karate :vomit
By Salmotrutta
flybug.pa. wrote:I will stare at my mostly frozen pond , do some repair work from last weeks flood, and wait for the little black stones to show, and then not fish. i have to take my son to karate :vomit
Do like mister Miage did. Give the little dude a pair of chop sticks. Tell him one who catches the flying early black stone fly with chop sticks can accomplish anything.
By RFA
Rusty Hook wrote:I figure I'll drive up to the canyon and stare at the frozen water, like I did last weekend.
At least I won't have to buy ice for the beer chest.
RH...not for long. Hatchery is open, so is Gateway(the 2 areas that recieve the highest pressure year round)....there is water there...if you want to get the line wet. Catching fish is a whole other thing. 3 weeks....3 weeks. I'm predicting 2nd week of March.
By Yard Sale
flyfishknome wrote:Sunday - Lower Yuba River
Monday - Putah Creek

Forecast 70 and sunny in the afternoons........
Fishing Putah is like that last beer of the night. Seems like a great idea at the time but the next day you don't feel so good about it. LSac is only a couple more hours away.....
By shunned
staying home this weekend, time to reload and spend some time with the ladies (31yrs,3yrs,-6wks) but...

21-24 Feb Pemberton
6-10 Mar Tasmania
April having babies
2wks May England

2009 NW USA

stick a Snowies and an NZ in the middle somewhere, twice.

work hard, play harder.
By Kyner
This weekend won't be any different than any other weekend.
By Salmotrutta
shunned wrote:staying home this weekend, time to reload and spend some time with the ladies (31yrs,3yrs,-6wks) but...

21-24 Feb Pemberton
6-10 Mar Tasmania
April having babies
2wks May England

2009 NW USA

stick a Snowies and an NZ in the middle somewhere, twice.

work hard, play harder.
Prick
By flyfishknome
Yard Sale, you are soooo right about Putah. Its a definite Beer Googles creek. Good idea on the LowerSac, and fishing has been pretty good lately there.
2021 Smalljaw Swap

Eyes....what are you using to attach those? I am[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

3/25/2021 60 clouds turning to drizzle to dow[…]

The sandbox needs more shit, and more bigoted fuck[…]

Buy fish from me.

I'll be coming through Anchorage three times this […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine