This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By CarpeTructa
Isn't the chick in that shocker video a young Christine O'Donnell? I just knew all that talk about being against masturbation was BS! :coffee
By Springfed
CarpeTructa wrote:Isn't the chick in that shocker video a young Christine O'Donnell? I just knew all that talk about being against masturbation was BS! :coffee
Yea dude no shit...Doesn't matter what that broad says, I'll be waxing it from here till kingdom come.

Sorry, back on track (it counts)...

By Nemeth
Why the fuck isn't this thread featured on the home page????
By tailchaser
Nemeth wrote:Why the fuck isn't this thread featured on the home page????
That's a good fucking question.
By Shufisher
This thread has been a bit neglected.
[report]Image
Image[/report]
By Horn_Identity
Since I'm always late for all the intro goodies and knowing how much that suck(after the mods modification), here are some pics for those guys like me who don't hangout here often enough....... and yeah, neglect is a bad , bad word. With few posts in my belt and feeling guilty for this portion of my intro, I don't think anyone would mind.

Here is one with a pie.
By stripstrike
09-0333487218M.jpg
09-0333487218M.jpg (47.21 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
By midstream
That one girl has an upside down pyramid between her legs where there should be thighs touching. You can see the light between her legs. You could read a book on the other side of her through that pyramid. I would read that book all night long. I like pyramids.
So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

In 20+ Years of off the grid camping in Western Mo[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine