Worst piece of shit gear you've bought

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
FredA

Re: Worst piece of shit gear you've bought

Post by FredA » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 am

Those damn blue Fishpond Aussie nippers. One week in AK and they were done. Fuckin blade fell out of the "durable plastic" holder. Got mine free with some other Fishpond gear I bought but damn... they charge $8.95 for that crap.

RFA

Post by RFA » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:53 pm

Bear River Boomer wrote:
Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 pm
Stormcrow wrote:I have sent my ORVIS waders back three times and the dang this leak every time the return them.

I would suggest returning your keyboard, it seems to input different letters than the letter the keys display.
I still laugh at the thought of this post on a monthly basis. It ranks up there with some of the most perfect things ever written on the internet.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

FredA

Post by FredA » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:15 pm

Fucking nippers

mitch aka 2 fish
Location: a big sincere thank you to all of you who still participate, I'm still here, every single day.

Post by mitch aka 2 fish » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:15 am

everything I've bought from sepps has been fucking awesome and I still have it.
I don't buy from cabela's or whorvis.

you're all still cunts, mind.
we make better slippers. even april moved here from fucking canadia.

eat shit.
hey! everyone entitled owns a right opinion, buddy.