SaltSpace

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
backbone

Re: SaltSpace

Post by backbone » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:44 am

I have been trying to keep my mind off the Silver King with these picky Tampa bay redfish. I guess its good to just get out anyway. I am at least thankfull we don't have any snow!

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:27 am

[report]
The International Game Fish Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to the conservation of game fish and the promotion of responsible, ethical angling practices through science, education, rule making and record keeping.

Image[/report]
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

backbone

Post by backbone » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 am

This seems so senseless just to get your name in some book...

jdub

Post by jdub » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 am

The Volfish wrote:[report]
The International Game Fish Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to the conservation of game fish and the promotion of responsible, ethical angling practices through science, education, rule making and record keeping.

Image[/report]
Stupid shits. It would have been a balls on picture of her in the water holding the fish up over her face...
"There will be days when the fishing is better than one's most optimistic forecast, others when it is far worse. Either is a gain over just staying home." Roderick Haig-Brown

http://utahstreamaccess.org/

Lando

Post by Lando » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:25 am

She has a nice set of cans.
If my tombstone reads, "He never ate sushi." it won't be a lie, and I'll be OK with that.

~Average Joe

Bears Fan

Post by Bears Fan » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 pm

At the same time bait fishers are releasing potential records of edible species. What a fucking joke.
While on a holiday trip to the Key West from her home in New Jersey, angler Brielle Bennett landed a 7.25 kg (16 pound) black grouper (Mycteroperca bonaci) on November 24, 2013 that could potentially earn her the new female Junior record. Bennett was fishing with a live grunt when the grouper engulfed her bait and headed for the bottom. The young angler was able to turn the grouper and bring it to the boat where it was quickly weighed, documented, and then released alive. The existing record stands at 6.12 kg (13 pounds, 8 ounces).
"Some days you win, some you lose, and some get rained out." - Outcast

CharlieJenkem

Post by CharlieJenkem » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:59 pm

Doesn't really help the argument against the googanism in Boca Grande...
Master of karate and friendship for everyone.

Hogleg

Post by Hogleg » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:28 pm

Those cans are indeed hard to miss but the thing I noticed right away was the size of that gaff hook.

It appears as though it could be thrust into the temple of that fucking douchebag's head (pick your side) at a perpendicular angle to his spine from a lateral approach and easily penetrate through the opposing temple a good 3 or 4 inches if you buried it to the bend.

Even if your lateral stroke path wasn't perfectly in plane (deviated slightly posteriorly to anteriorly) you'd still at least penetrate through the opposing orbit and maybe even take his eye ball out with the point of the gaff (perhaps a better result).

My guess is that, either way, that fucking rich douchebag I'm better than you entitled thinking smirk would disappear from his mug right quick.
"girls with eating disorders will usually let you come in there in butt." -Jhnnythndr
"...my grandmother’s Tang always tasted like rusty water and dirty socks." - Average Joe
"with some limited exceptions steelhead live where the lady selection is sparce." - MTG

southernstrain

Post by southernstrain » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Hows that for best shot of the year?

Found a bunch of sleepers today and I had the privilege of waking one up

20ft from the boat, cast, striiiiiiiiiiip, strip, strip and BOOM goes the dynamite!

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Fucker, we're gonna get snow tomorrow in WNC.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

CarelessEthiopian

Post by CarelessEthiopian » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Josh is about to have the best summer of his life. I'm tuned in.
boy in long pants

fallen513

Post by fallen513 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:47 pm

damn you boy.
____________________________________________________________________________________
I love flyfishing so much I want it to die. -thalweg

Isn't it TIME?