This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By NeedmoreDEET
Nice job!
By TidewateR
Bears Fan wrote:Nice hat!
x2

-Congrats again, bud! That water looks badass...I'll split gas money next go-round!
By backbone
I saw this working down the bank and thought it was a snook or red. It slashed around with its nose at the fly and then mudded down like a ray. One of the craziest things I have seen on a Florida salt flat.
Last edited by backbone on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Redchaser
backbone wrote:I saw this working down the bank and thought it was a snook or red. It slashed around with its nose at the fly and then mudded down like a ray. One of the craziest things I have seen on a Florida salt flat.
That is freaking cool.
By Ty Webb
backbone wrote:I saw this working down the bank and thought it was a snook or red. It slashed around with its nose at the fly and then mudded down like a ray. One of the craziest things I have seen on a Florida salt flat.

did you report it to FWC? they ask that you send them date and location every time you even see one

don't send them the photo of you hanging it out of the water though
By backbone
did you report it to FWC? they ask that you send them date and location every time you even see one

don't send them the photo of you hanging it out of the water though[/quote]

It was only out of the water for 5-10 secs. It swam away very happy. I wanted to get the hook and leader off of it. In retrospect I wouldn't have taken it out of the water.
By Bears Fan
That is awesome!
By SLSS
Bears Fan wrote:That is awesome!
Yes. Quite.
By BigTimber
what do you know....even sawtooths will eat a purple fly
By Ty Webb
backbone wrote:It was only out of the water for 5-10 secs. It swam away very happy. I wanted to get the hook and leader off of it. In retrospect I wouldn't have taken it out of the water.

I don't give a shit if you took it out of the water, it's not like you put headphones on it, or a rasta wig

what I meant was; they ask that you report them so that they can keep track, I was suggesting not sharing that pic with them.
By Bears Fan
I heard that carpenter sharks prefer ear buds anyways.

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine