This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By redfin89
I need to do that, looks cold and nasty out........and a damn good time.
By Fishlore
I still can't get my wedding band back on from stripping line and holding on with white knucks...The mornings were sporty for sure but the Albies chewed at sun up. It would Peter out with tide change and boat pressure... Saturday aft the skies opened up and we had acres of tuna. There were broken rods and sink tips missing. Some 20lb class fish were caught...
By crabtops
So rad.

Albies were a no show in NY this year. I've got to get down to Harkers someday. My biggest ever is 14# and i thought I wrapped a prop. I'd love to tangle with a 20# fish.
By Fishlore
I popped one around the 12-14 range and it put a smokin on my 8 wt. A shark chased it for what seemed to be 5 solid mins. The Albie won the race and then came to the boat. There's some pics floating around of a couple different toads that were caught on another buddies boat. Farino whacked a big one. Both of them had big bottom jaws. Ramcatt has got some sick pics as well. I'm ready to go back.
By Plow
Nothing bleeds like a Albie crack ho bonito. Good stuff and woodies on the oysters. :cool
By Ramcatt

By Goldmember
Nice albies, we had a different Fall run up here in the Mediterranean :). Was the 13 hour drive and the 2 days of fishing more than worth. Man I am still stoked with the bluefin action. Can't believe it.

maybe i'll write a trip report one of these days
By That Guy
southernstrain wrote:You suck and we all hate you

Well done!
What he said.
By crabtops
Goldmember wrote:Nice albies, we had a different Fall run up here in the Mediterranean :). Was the 13 hour drive and the 2 days of fishing more than worth. Man I am still stoked with the bluefin action. Can't believe it.

maybe i'll write a trip report one of these days
WHAT THE FUCK
Rock curry

WB I’m glad I’m not the only one then.[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine