This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Plow
Hope the carpetbagger guides weren’t taking notes. Superbage. :cool
By TX.
...To put those fish in perspective, Fishlore is about 6'4" 240#.
Fuck Brad!
(I'll be calling you in the next day or two about next week, we're gonna stay north if we can)
By Redchaser
Very nice. Thanksgiving weekend I'm hoping to get on the big girls like that.
By The Volfish
We love the running of the bulls in the delta here in the lagoon. Less trolling motor traffic.
By fatman
Redchaser wrote:Very nice. Thanksgiving weekend I'm hoping to get on the big girls a big girl like that.
fixed :coffee
By Redchaser
fatman wrote:
Redchaser wrote:Very nice. Thanksgiving weekend I'm hoping to get on the big girls a big girl like that.
fixed :coffee
Shit it's been so long I probably wouldn't remember how
By TidewateR
The Volfish wrote:We love the running of the bulls in the delta here in the lagoon. Less trolling motor traffic.
We can still fish floridian free water over here, but not sure how much longer that will be the case. I generally curse the lot, but a goon guide and his fatass kuntucky companion helped us out one day far from home...makes it harder to hate the hot spotting assholes, just a little.
By Mad_Mike
well sorry i couldn't join yall.. thanks for the call though... Oh wait.. there was no fucking call... Fuck you.. not that I could have gone anyway.. but its the thought that counts.. I'm not gonna lie.. i'm hurt, real deep down kinda hurt..

Nice fish Fuckers..
By Terd Ferguson
Allen (or Allan) put you on some fish man. Looks like his wrist is good to go as well.

Incredible reds man
The return of Stolen Hours

October 20, 2020 #46 Gas $1,85 Last time I wa[…]

whatcha tying?

Mostly Kori spey fly

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Olive Bunny Cormorant https://live.staticfli[…]

Rock curry

That could be our final destination on the Tour […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine