This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By backbone
I have been trying to keep my mind off the Silver King with these picky Tampa bay redfish. I guess its good to just get out anyway. I am at least thankfull we don't have any snow!

By The Volfish
[report]
The International Game Fish Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to the conservation of game fish and the promotion of responsible, ethical angling practices through science, education, rule making and record keeping.

Image[/report]
By jdub
The Volfish wrote:[report]
The International Game Fish Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to the conservation of game fish and the promotion of responsible, ethical angling practices through science, education, rule making and record keeping.

Image[/report]
Stupid shits. It would have been a balls on picture of her in the water holding the fish up over her face...
By Lando
She has a nice set of cans.
By Bears Fan
At the same time bait fishers are releasing potential records of edible species. What a fucking joke.
While on a holiday trip to the Key West from her home in New Jersey, angler Brielle Bennett landed a 7.25 kg (16 pound) black grouper (Mycteroperca bonaci) on November 24, 2013 that could potentially earn her the new female Junior record. Bennett was fishing with a live grunt when the grouper engulfed her bait and headed for the bottom. The young angler was able to turn the grouper and bring it to the boat where it was quickly weighed, documented, and then released alive. The existing record stands at 6.12 kg (13 pounds, 8 ounces).
By CharlieJenkem
Doesn't really help the argument against the googanism in Boca Grande...
By Hogleg
Those cans are indeed hard to miss but the thing I noticed right away was the size of that gaff hook.

It appears as though it could be thrust into the temple of that fucking douchebag's head (pick your side) at a perpendicular angle to his spine from a lateral approach and easily penetrate through the opposing temple a good 3 or 4 inches if you buried it to the bend.

Even if your lateral stroke path wasn't perfectly in plane (deviated slightly posteriorly to anteriorly) you'd still at least penetrate through the opposing orbit and maybe even take his eye ball out with the point of the gaff (perhaps a better result).

My guess is that, either way, that fucking rich douchebag I'm better than you entitled thinking smirk would disappear from his mug right quick.
By southernstrain

Hows that for best shot of the year?

Found a bunch of sleepers today and I had the privilege of waking one up

20ft from the boat, cast, striiiiiiiiiiip, strip, strip and BOOM goes the dynamite!
By TX.
Fucker, we're gonna get snow tomorrow in WNC.
By fallen513
damn you boy.
Dear Capt Dustin Huff

bump for Fred.... :smile what a bunch of hos[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

Beautiful. Needs more kipper and IPA!

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Half-muddled HoloHare Hedgehog https://live.[…]

Trump

Shouldn't you be out tenkaraing palm of the hander[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine