Cracked Windshield Chronicles

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Outcast

Cracked Windshield Chronicles

Post by Outcast » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:45 pm

[report]I finally bought a new camera! I've been guiding everyday so thats all I have to report about. Hope it dosen't puke ya. I'll try to do better next time with some scenery and bug shots.

We started here.

Drifted a little ways and caught this.

I know how you all LOVE hero shots.

Nother one.

Very first underwater shot with the new cam.

Another underwater of a skinny fucker.

Dry/dropper all day but the dropper was King.

Got the dude home, grabbed a couple of his coldbeers and headed to my home.

Ciao baby.[/report]
Last edited by Outcast on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

Nemeth

Re: First photo report

Post by Nemeth » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Your windshield is fucked up man, good stuff on the feeshes though, :cool
"They'd tow their canoe up to the top of the island and the more it wobbled, the better endowed their firstborn son would be... Old river people tradition." - D-Nymph

LTD

Post by LTD » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:01 pm

Must be a WY,ID, MT,CO, windshield. Yes?
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

http://www.keywesttarponguides.com

Fish every fish like it's your last!!!

Outcast

Post by Outcast » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:04 pm

You got it. I dare you to make it a year here without a cracked windshield. Mine is two years old.
Outcast's initial response to you is just the sort of mean, immediate, unnecessary, gatekeeper-bullshit newbie-bashing that I've come to hate on my own board. But then, somehow, miraculously, in only six posts, you managed to earn it. -nemo

"Around here service is not just another six letter word." -Gaper's Pimp

LTD

Post by LTD » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Never went a year much less 4 months in 17 years. Been there done that. LOL
"At some point reasonable people have to accept certain changes our presence has brought about, learn to not make similar mistakes in the future and appreciate and enjoy what we have while lamenting what we've lost"~~~~~ Muddled Duck

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:14 pm

Well done outcast. :cool
Lyrical

Yard Sale

Post by Yard Sale » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 am

You actually feesh? Fuk me.....

Nice stuff, and good looking bote. Gettin tired of draggin the mad max up stream and am starting to think about a day drifter. Whatcha got there?

Nuthin says WT like a cracked windshield and a bud light. Of course if it was a cracked windshield and a good beer you would just be a man with priorities....
[quote="locogringo"]I used to wear those Skagit shorts but they were too loose and sometimes would expose my d loop and my perry poke would fall out.[/]

truteya

Post by truteya » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:37 am

good chit there man. some days I wish I was a guide, other days I don't. it's a great feeling putting people on fish. sometimes cooler than catching them urself.
Trying to remember what my daddy said, before too much time took away his head.
-Neil Young

LTD

Post by LTD » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:55 am

truteya wrote:good chit there man. some days I wish I was a guide, other days I don't. it's a great feeling putting people on fish. sometimes cooler than catching them urself.
True! Gotta love watching people catch fish if your gonna be a guide for any length of time.

Shufisher

Post by Shufisher » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:13 am

Very nice, glad you found some fishable aqua. Post more pics and.....no more ghey beer!
My shit stinks like a 3rd world country, but dammit, if I'm in Hood River, I'm not drinking Ranier! The Wandering Blues

Veetch

Post by Veetch » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:47 am

Very nice, that a south fork I detect in the pics?
After taking several readings, Im surprised to find my mind still fairly sound.....

"Thanks for the memories, Dick. We're gonna miss you like rock snot.'"

RFA

Post by RFA » Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:36 am

I got ya beat on the windshield, mine has 5 cracks running the length and height of it, not to mention about 8 mini stars from rock impacts....I lasted 2 months before the first big crack appeared. My truck was new off the lot. Why fucking bother replacing it when it will look the same in a few months? I plan on using mine until I can push it onto the hood with 2 fingers.