Cracked Windshield Chronicles

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
yard4sale

Re: Cracked Windshield Chronicles

Post by yard4sale » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Proper. I never did get one of those stickers.
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Send me your addy....I think I might have an extra.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

yard4sale

Post by yard4sale » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Da Ax wrote:Send me your addy....I think I might have an extra.
Nice! That would be the one and only sticker on the truck(besides the cowgirls kick ass sticker I promised the old lady I bought the truck from I'd leave on).
You can't go back and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Odd timing as I just posted a request for a sticker as well.. on the Mexico returns thread...I'd be in if anyone has one and it would have a great place on my jeep in MT. which I hope to re-connect with in three short weeks,,,
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm

yard4sale wrote:
Nice! That would be the one and only sticker on the truck(besides the cowgirls kick ass sticker I promised the old lady I bought the truck from I'd leave on).
Kfoxwyo wrote:Odd timing as I just posted a request for a sticker as well.. on the Mexico returns thread...I'd be in if anyone has one and it would have a great place on my jeep in MT. which I hope to re-connect with in three short weeks,,,
I would'a thought by now you fellas would know where the stickers are at.

Hint: Yardyournewneighborhasthem…… send me a pm with your addy- I'll send them next week when I'm back in the PNW.
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

"Sugar? No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough."

Da Ax

Post by Da Ax » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:35 pm

SLSS wrote:
yard4sale wrote:

Hint: Yardyournewneighborhasthem…… send me a pm with your addy- I'll send them next week when I'm back in the PNW.
NOt trying to steal your thunder, chief. Just trying to help a bruthah out.
The difference between decency and indecency is opportunity...

One could search their entire lives for the perfect drift, and it would not be a wasted life.

"If I owned this place and Hell, I'd rent this place out and live in Hell." -Toombs

Kfoxwyo

Post by Kfoxwyo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:41 pm

Shit I had no clue as always.. PM on its way...
Let your boat of life be light, packed with only what you need-a homely home and simple pleasures, one or two friends worth the name, someone to love and someone to love you, a cat, a dog and a pipe or two, enough to eat and enough to wear, and a little more than enough to drink; for thirst is a dangerous thing.
-Jerome K. Jerome, 1889

austrotard

Post by austrotard » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:44 pm

I'll just pick mine up.
mate, it's ryan says... and ryan didn't say.
you're out.

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Da Ax wrote:
SLSS wrote:
yard4sale wrote:

NOt trying to steal your thunder, chief. Just trying to help a bruthah out.
No thndr at all, buddy. Just didn't want you depleting stocks when I'm sitting on a couple dozen. I owe the yard anyways. :cool
It's lime the battles between sperm whales and giant squid half a mile below the surface of the ocean. Only it happens in the palm I your hand.- thndr

when I fall, I am still cold and wet, but much more stylishly dressed. as my hat disappears in the riffle- flybug.pa

PastorBen

Post by PastorBen » Tue May 03, 2016 11:14 am

bump
Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.

~ Robert Frost ~

fishskibum

Post by fishskibum » Wed May 04, 2016 5:40 am

thanks 4 stickers
"To get high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else.And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe" -Jerry Garcia

SLSS

Post by SLSS » Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 am

fishskibum wrote:thanks 4 stickers
:cool