This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By West Chester
or you can make one of these
By West Chester

By ditchdoc
Little slant-eyed devils. Fucking formidable foes. Tough. Resourceful. Committed. Glad we ain't fighting those guys any more. Another, politically, un-winable war. IED's--the punji stakes of the middle east war. :gun
By TroutDirt
I'm sure that puji stake ordeal was a pile of shit......but walkin down a street and havin a car blow up on you is some shit. And then the fucker start shooting at you from motherfucking buildings. Shit. Glad I'm not doing that again. Thank God for close air support.
By Yard Sale
LeeO wrote:or at least soon to be.

So is that how they ship mandrels?

Cool stuff, make this a thread and show us the steps por favor.
By LeeO
I can do that.
First thing after getting the 12' poles is to cut them in half (see picture). The tip section is used to make the tips. The butt section for the rod butt. Knock a check split in it to keep excess splitting down during storage.

Next, the bamboo is heat treated.
The next few rods I am going to make are going to be blonde. This tutorial is how I do it:
http://www.rodbuildingforum.com/index.p ... t+treating
By Shufisher
ditchdoc wrote: Another, politically, un-winable war.
Yep, spineless politicians...you got that one right!! That's what happens when you are invested in defeat.
By Pablo Escobar
Shufisher wrote:
ditchdoc wrote: Another, politically, un-winable war.
Yep, spineless politicians...you got that one right!! That's what happens when you are invested in defeat.
Also what happens when most of the populous doesn't bother to think past simple one liners and blatant jingoism. Viva la revolution! oh wait, never mind...
By nympho
Cool stuff, make this a thread and show us the steps por favor.[/quote]

Second that. I love my overpriced graphite. But would love to see that process.
By Shufisher
Pablo, you're not dead by accident...shut the fuck up!!

Digression done; I too would like to see this thread from start to finish.
The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

whatcha tying?

EAFBF7A3-214E-43B7-B0FF-17DC654C1410.jpeg

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Opal Cormorant https://live.staticflickr.com[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Damn. Welcome back

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine