yOur fav SNL Bits

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Wingnut

yOur fav SNL Bits

Post by Wingnut » Fri May 12, 2006 11:42 pm

I think Will Ferrel's "Harry Carry" (sp) was one of, if not, the funniest things I have ever seen on SNL. I found myself watching just in case it would come on. That and the Jeopardey skits. :cool:

<small>[ May 12, 2006, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Wingnut ]</small>
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

The Cape Fear Kid

Re: yOur fav SNL Bits

Post by The Cape Fear Kid » Sat May 13, 2006 9:08 am

My wife and I ate at Harry Carey's Steakhouse in Chicago, based solely on Will Ferrell's skits.Ferrell's Bohemian professor in the hot tub has to be my favorite all time skits.
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight. "

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Sat May 13, 2006 11:17 am

Anything with Phil Hartman. I really like the skit with Dana Carvey as Ross Perot and Hartman as his VP candidate James Stockdale, where Perot takes Stockdale for a long drive in the country and then tries to ditch him. GRIDLOCK!n Image

<small>[ May 13, 2006, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Brookwookie ]</small>
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

capt_gordon

Post by capt_gordon » Sat May 13, 2006 12:19 pm

I still say, [/img] hate it when that happens."
Look,it's not in my nature to be mysterious. But I can't talk about it and I can't talk about why.

Rip

Post by Rip » Sat May 13, 2006 1:43 pm

Bill Murray make me laugh just to look at him. He did lots of funny stuff over the years. A memorable one was when he came back to host and introduced Santa Claus in that quasi cool, phony way he has used so sucessfully.

eponymous

Post by eponymous » Sat May 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Two come to mind:1: Zinger vs. Burns. Baldwin is hilarious when he mimics starting a fire - "your burned!!!"2: Myers and Nicole Kidman (meowww)with Myers as the hyperactive kid with the helmet on chained to the jungle gym. classic. Image
"Baseball gives every American boy a chance to excel, not just to be as good as someone else but to be better than someone else. This is the nature of man and the name of the game." Ted Williams

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Sat May 13, 2006 6:29 pm

Damn, Grant beat me to the cowbell, but the other recent one that never fails to crack me up is the "Caulking" skit. :coffee:
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

Adams

Post by Adams » Sat May 13, 2006 8:47 pm

The Czech Brothers, Samarai Tailor, and any Jeopardy episode with Connery on it. For commercials, does anyone remember the Happy Fun Ball?Adams
If you need a reason to drink, you have a problem. . .

"I just think it's funny that the one constant in this place over the past five years is that it was a cool place right up until the next person joined." nemo

When life gives you limes, it's Gods way of telling you that you're an idiot. spudnik

The Cape Fear Kid

Post by The Cape Fear Kid » Sat May 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Yeah..."do not taunt happy fun ball"...I still blurt that out randomly...usually after several Turbo Dogs with my brother...he's the only other dude I know who remembers hfb.what about this blast from the (not so) past...n "Thanks, Oops I Crapped My Pants!"
"The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sage thicket. "Vámonos, amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintcraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight. "

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Sat May 13, 2006 10:52 pm

Cape- is that the "Quarry the Breakfast Cereal"
Where can I buy some wanderlust?

Deerhawk

Post by Deerhawk » Sun May 14, 2006 12:38 am

Bro Hammer,n That clip is hillarious :cool:
Take a powder shithead... this is MY spot!
Proud Member of the Hook and Bullet Generation

Ginseng Sullivan

Post by Ginseng Sullivan » Sun May 14, 2006 7:35 am

one of my fav's is Belushi immitating Joe Cocker and rolling around on the stage while Joe looks on in obvious disgust. nothing like a pound of coke to get the funny juices running.