This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Bobwhite
Holy shit... blessed and buried.

Nice shaggy dog, AO!
By West Chester
Holy Shit... i saw this dam thread is up to 23 pages. Still a blender?

Were these pics that good that this is still a debate?
By Salmotrutta
West Chester wrote:Holy Shit... i saw this dam thread is up to 23 pages. Still a blender?

Were these pics that good that this is still a debate?
I just looked in my pictures & yeah- they were pretty good. I wish there were more with the hippers on.
By Lenny's Balls
this thread makes me ashamed to have ever joined this place.....

exemplifies the i'm cool because i am an asshole online syndrome, along with the pathetic, mass leg-humping, and the same old played out everyone is wrong but me,blah,blah,blah bullshit... i fucking swear.... i used to come here to look at fish pics, laugh and look at thongs.... Now its just shit like this to wade through..... If i wanted a virtual circle jerk with obnoxious shitasses, I would go to the lodge.

that is all....

I would say that once a set of abnormally large testicles cannot find any amusement nor interest in his beloved Suck......its a sad fucking day.... hope you cocksuckers are happy with your achievements.
By Salmotrutta
Lenny's Balls wrote:this thread makes me ashamed to have ever joined this place.....

exemplifies the i'm cool because i am an asshole online syndrome, along with the pathetic, mass leg-humping, and the same old played out everyone is wrong but me,blah,blah,blah bullshit... i fucking swear.... i used to come here to look at fish pics, laugh and look at thongs.... Now its just shit like this to wade through..... If i wanted a virtual circle jerk with obnoxious shitasses, I would go to the lodge.

that is all....

I would say that once a set of abnormally large testicles cannot find any amusement nor interest in his beloved Suck......its a sad fucking day.... hope you cocksuckers are happy with your achievements.

Lenny's Balls belong to Geezer? Who knew? :Roll Eyes
I do not respond to pms

Thanks for letting everyone know?

Luau 2020

Yeah, I am out. 58D95F98-0E03-45E5-A644-E74D695[…]

Happy fourth of July...

Earth has exceeded its load limit. Let the dumb d[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine