This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jerome
Heero wrote:Shut up, Jerome.
its not me.... LB hates my guts.... just called me a whiny bitch... PM's me threats on a regular basis... dude is not sane.
By Brookwookie
Ginseng Sullivan wrote:you see, the problem here is that lenny's balls is remembering a drake that is once removed from the original wherein this was normal.
I'm uncomfortable knowing even that much about lenny's balls. Tanks for nuttin Danny.
By RFA
Ginseng, do you realize that your avatard is pointing at the sidebar ad at all times?

sell out.
By badcop
RedFeatherAngler wrote:...and to think, the only real girl on the Drake in a year and she almost made my foes list. I really am a misogynist after all.

This post is all starting to make sense now, however.

I'll be in Cunt's Corner if anyone needs me....
viking wrote:You're going to austria? Cool!
Fuck Off We're Full.

Cunts
By RFA
fucking convicts. Shunned has an open job offer to me, mainly because of my beer policy.....I may be taking him up on it.
By badcop
RedFeatherAngler wrote:fucking convicts. Shunned has an open job offer to me, mainly because of my beer policy.....I may be taking him up on it.
You serious?
By shunned
holy fuck, am I hungover.

I have no idea how I got home and apparently tried to pee in the wardrobe again.
By badcop
Yeah, I went to bed with my jacket and belt still on. Fucked up. Got talkin to some russian bird on the train. I think I asked her to come back with me. She refused, I wonder why? Can't remember much.
This thread cheered me up pretty quick though. Cheers Robin.
By shunned
9th wedding anniversary today and I'm in the shit.

I need a robin.

that keith richards meme is greatness.

I can tell, this is going to be one of those that […]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50213454438_e[…]

Waters of the United States.

Apparently the Pebble Mine poses no threat and is […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine