IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Kinni

Re: IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

Post by Kinni » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:46 pm

then but the "tools" on yer foes list.

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Psycho Fisher wrote:
Ty Webb wrote:
Psycho Fisher wrote: concauctions
hee hee
case-point :coffee

ouchie, and I was so hoping you meant someone else..
I would hate for someone with such a pretty high horse
to not find me charming...

edit: oh and I forgot..
"show me your tits" or "you don't know shit"
Satellite of Love

NoHumanityLeft
Location: Would rather eat bullet than be associated with some of you.

Post by NoHumanityLeft » Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:49 pm

Dont be insulted Ty, not all of us can have our own bulletin boards that exude class with such posts as Private Club.

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:02 pm

I had no idea I was interacting with internet Royalty...
I mean a closed board is the very apex of a career in internet snarkiness,
his parents must be very proud of their little boy and his astounding success.

I can only imagine the grandeur behind the gates.....pity...
Satellite of Love

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:11 pm

Psycho Fisher wrote:
Lenny's Balls wrote:this thread makes me ashamed to have ever joined this place.....

exemplifies the i'm cool because i am an asshole online syndrome, along with the pathetic, mass leg-humping, and the same old played out everyone is wrong but me,blah,blah,blah bullshit... i fucking swear.... i used to come here to look at fish pics, laugh and look at thongs.... Now its just shit like this to wade through..... If i wanted a virtual circle jerk with obnoxious shitasses, I would go to the lodge.

that is all....

I would say that once a set of abnormally large testicles cannot find any amusement nor interest in his beloved Suck......its a sad fucking day.... hope you cocksuckers are happy with your achievements.

It's because the primary posters here are either insecure children or drunken liers or both. The drivel that comes out of the same mouths again and again amazes me. Mindless concauctions of the most repulsive interjections & rebuttles they can imagine, as they have nothing meaningful in life worthy of discussion, let alone the ability to act civily.

Juvenile primates (I hesitate to call them "people") that constantly reply with things like "show me your tits" or "you don't know shit" are so in control of the site that the few people here that actually know when they just made a wind-knot either don't care or don't dare speak.

If you came to the Drake to glean knowledge, you've be gravely mislead. :vomit
:cool :Roll Eyes
And thus I clothe my naked villainy With old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.

For the record, I don't hate anyone here. I just think that some of you may have had your soft spot pushed on when you were infants. Heero

The Volfish

Post by The Volfish » Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:58 pm

I :heart: wind knots. :cool
Do I pay full price for every place I get to fish? Fuck no. - nemo

RFA

Post by RFA » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Psycho Fisher wrote:
Lenny's Balls wrote:this thread makes me ashamed to have ever joined this place.....

exemplifies the i'm cool because i am an asshole online syndrome, along with the pathetic, mass leg-humping, and the same old played out everyone is wrong but me,blah,blah,blah bullshit... i fucking swear.... i used to come here to look at fish pics, laugh and look at thongs.... Now its just shit like this to wade through..... If i wanted a virtual circle jerk with obnoxious shitasses, I would go to the lodge.

that is all....

I would say that once a set of abnormally large testicles cannot find any amusement nor interest in his beloved Suck......its a sad fucking day.... hope you cocksuckers are happy with your achievements.
It's because the primary posters here are either insecure children or drunken liers or both. The drivel that comes out of the same mouths again and again amazes me. Mindless concauctions of the most repulsive interjections & rebuttles they can imagine, as they have nothing meaningful in life worthy of discussion, let alone the ability to act civily.

Juvenile primates (I hesitate to call them "people") that constantly reply with things like "show me your tits" or "you don't know shit" are so in control of the site that the few people here that actually know when they just made a wind-knot either don't care or don't dare speak.

Maybe all the fucking tears hitting the keyboard skewed this post. What a piece of shit. By typing the above quote you are automatically one of the "real" fishermen on this board.
As it turns out, God? He was a squirrel. A big 'ol meaty one. "I found god, he used to say"

jerome

Post by jerome » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Primary posters here are insecure children/drunken liar or both. wonder which one I am..... actually a compliment for me today... thanks...

seeing that the guy that takes lenny's balls serious was the one that said that..... it looses some of its grandeur.

me thinks some folks is reading into shit way too much... if it doesnt suit you,look elsewhere or start your own forum..... ezpz
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Psycho Fisher wrote:

that is all....

Do you need a nappy?
Quit posting your shit- tits needed. And fuck you too Geezer (just for the Hell of it).
Lyrical

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 pm

Back to the topic Raterds.
Lyrical

Kinni

Post by Kinni » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 pm

shunned

Post by shunned » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:20 am

I'm a baby; so seriously, show me your tits.

I've not had my tea and I could eat the ass out of a low flying duck.
the depths of your narcissism never cease to amaze me

-raffa of all fucking people