This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Gandalf
*Swoon*

Careful, guys, take it from someone who's been there, almost done that. It's not worth it. If I could get back the time and money I spent on XXXXX (name deleted to protect my self image), I'd do it in a heartbeat. That raving b*tch took me for over a grand...

Internet chick's aren't worth it, as much as I'd like to believe it isn't true. They lead you on and on, with promises of companionship and warmth, then steal your heart right out from under your 17-inch flat-panel high-def monitor (bet you wish you had one).

^_^

-g-
By DayTripper
anyone seen that movie, "Lars and the Real Girl"?
A delusional young guy strikes up an unconventional relationship with a doll he finds on the Internet.
Sounds like the way to go
By West Chester
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
By jerome
in his never ending quest for attention, ego stroking and interweb shenanigans....LenH/Spinner/etc... has resulted to posing as a female fly angler on message boards....... :coffee

once again i am left feeling as violated as the last brown trout he caught.....
By jerome
Gandalf wrote:*Swoon*

Careful, guys, take it from someone who's been there, almost done that. It's not worth it. If I could get back the time and money I spent on XXXXX (name deleted to protect my self image), I'd do it in a heartbeat. That raving b*tch took me for over a grand...

Internet chick's aren't worth it, as much as I'd like to believe it isn't true. They lead you on and on, with promises of companionship and warmth, then steal your heart right out from under your 17-inch flat-panel high-def monitor (bet you wish you had one).

^_^

-g-
Well, if what i have heard from some of the ODB crowd, you are speaking from experience..... is that how XXXXX makes a living or just pays for booze/meds?

i already have that monitor..... and dont aspire to be a pro-photog..... :cheer
By jerome
Kinnickinick wrote:why do you think it's asshat? she has never heard of him she says.
its the next step for him....... dont know for sure, but wouldnt put it past him.... i am betting he was those other asshats that popped in to come to his aid.

or could be CoC...... Google images is making this bullshit much easier for trolls. :coffee

KP got a good dig in. When I'm the guy who ge[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Pearly Muddler Mayfly https://live.staticfli[…]

come hell or high water tr

Good year SFB. FYI, he's FSB over here, the[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Summer was nice. https://i.imgur.com/2xETTzX.jp[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine