IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
Jon

Re: IS THIS A MEMBERS ONLY CLUB?

Post by Jon » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 am

OK, no more fake posts by phony chicks, or the kitten gets it.
"unsalvageably incoherent"

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 am

More tits poor favor.
Lyrical

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:00 pm

*Swoon*

Careful, guys, take it from someone who's been there, almost done that. It's not worth it. If I could get back the time and money I spent on XXXXX (name deleted to protect my self image), I'd do it in a heartbeat. That raving b*tch took me for over a grand...

Internet chick's aren't worth it, as much as I'd like to believe it isn't true. They lead you on and on, with promises of companionship and warmth, then steal your heart right out from under your 17-inch flat-panel high-def monitor (bet you wish you had one).

^_^

-g-
...at least i can fly fish...... unlike yourself, SPINNER.... haha

DayTripper

Post by DayTripper » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

anyone seen that movie, "Lars and the Real Girl"?
A delusional young guy strikes up an unconventional relationship with a doll he finds on the Internet.
Sounds like the way to go

Ty Webb

Post by Ty Webb » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 pm

Gandalf wrote: your 17-inch flat-panel high-def monitor (bet you wish you had one)
:shit:
Satellite of Love

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:22 pm

The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

West Chester

Post by West Chester » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:34 pm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxwbDC1YeuY&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nxwbDC1YeuY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
If said posting of nude women includes her holding fish AND a large set of antlers (Non-photoshopped), then it can stay. Otherwise, No nudity on the Drake board. Skimpy? OK. Side-boob? Approved. -nemo

jerome

Post by jerome » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:39 pm

in his never ending quest for attention, ego stroking and interweb shenanigans....LenH/Spinner/etc... has resulted to posing as a female fly angler on message boards....... :coffee

once again i am left feeling as violated as the last brown trout he caught.....
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Kinni

Post by Kinni » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:41 pm

why do you think it's asshat? she has never heard of him she says.

jerome

Post by jerome » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Gandalf wrote:*Swoon*

Careful, guys, take it from someone who's been there, almost done that. It's not worth it. If I could get back the time and money I spent on XXXXX (name deleted to protect my self image), I'd do it in a heartbeat. That raving b*tch took me for over a grand...

Internet chick's aren't worth it, as much as I'd like to believe it isn't true. They lead you on and on, with promises of companionship and warmth, then steal your heart right out from under your 17-inch flat-panel high-def monitor (bet you wish you had one).

^_^

-g-
Well, if what i have heard from some of the ODB crowd, you are speaking from experience..... is that how XXXXX makes a living or just pays for booze/meds?

i already have that monitor..... and dont aspire to be a pro-photog..... :cheer
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Salmotrutta

Post by Salmotrutta » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

Dude- where did those pics go? Goddamn.
Lyrical

jerome

Post by jerome » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:49 pm

Kinnickinick wrote:why do you think it's asshat? she has never heard of him she says.
its the next step for him....... dont know for sure, but wouldnt put it past him.... i am betting he was those other asshats that popped in to come to his aid.

or could be CoC...... Google images is making this bullshit much easier for trolls. :coffee