This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jerome
Robin wrote:I have a great idea... How about we end this discussion board and move onto other things...
What a great first post.... End this discussion board??? you mean like end the whole thing.... Well how bout you just pretend it isnt here anymore....

Geezer, that is funny.... the random pics of nekkid ladies, the thong thread,and all the other bullshit etc.... doesnt have anything to do with it though?? its all salmo,etcs.. fault??? nice... funny how this recurrs on the boards over and fucking over, someone that has been there a little longer blames the newer crowd for ruining it..... who gives a shit, we havent disgusted BoB white and a few others.... and i would say he has alot more talent than these wanna-bes that some of us have supposed run off.. not sayin they cant write,etc... but damn if those fuckers dont give themselves alot of fucking credit and are taking themselves way too seriously to be a fucking nobody, tom mcguane wanna-be.... if you want to limit your audience... be my fucking guess. to all those whining, start your own forum, as many have done, beg/suck your way into a little cool online fishing cliques with its own secret forum, or look elsewhere.

Gandalf, are you really as proud as you seem to be of being a lengendary fucking web dork?????

If someone is a little scared of posting, Whats new... its always been that way here, thought that is why one lurked read back over the board. Evidently its gotten pretty laid back or something, because their continues to be an onslaught of just plain shit streaming in. Most seem dead set on ruining the nice little escape many of us had here or we have to listen to others bitch about how the other have fucked it up..... Getting old.

and many of you will be glad to know that since i am not getting to fish much that my interest in this board and others is really dying... so i will not continue to pollute your little corners of cyberspace with my drivel much longer.

sooo,
go to hell, fuck off, go fuck yourself, eat shit, etc, etc......

that is all...
By Kinni
steelhyde wrote:Kinni -
Looked like that pic was taken at 'the hurry up river' right upstream from 465th. One of my favorite spots. Local girl?

Shame, shame.
shhh paradise acres is one of my favorites. she's on our chapters executive board. remember at the beaver dam thing? she was doing the filming.

Mags, you may have met her once or twice.
By Salmotrutta
Geezer wrote: Then you have people like this mindless and truly pathetic adolescent that thinks he is being hidden and cute posting this kind of drivel. Makes for the reason that people that do have something to offer to this board are becoming fewer and fewer. Why drudge through mental masturbations like Salmo has been spouting.
Yeah- this place was full of great info. & reports before I got here.
Fuck off dickweed.
By elmagneto
Kinnickinick wrote:
Looked like that pic was taken at 'the hurry up river' right upstream from 465th. One of my favorite spots. Local girl?

Shame, shame.
shhh paradise acres is one of my favorites. (Slap!) Remember at the beaver dam thing? she was doing the filming.

Really? I must be having a Vicodin moment. K - I belong to the other (better?) TU, you know... the one across the river?
Last edited by elmagneto on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jerome
i think some people really want this board to go back to a handful of people posting,reading...... and no more than a thread or two a day and a few replies... bascially dead as the fucking horse that some love to beat so fucking much..... not much left of the horse.. just well beaten hide......

oh yeah, the old days when hardly anyone knew this place existed..... :coffee

i
By castingoutloud
I'm a noob. I have to say I'm a little disapointed :(
By Salmotrutta
castingoutloud wrote:I'm a noob. I have to say I'm a little disapointed :(
Feel free to come down below to our emotional board & have a good cry.
First you cry- then you cut. Remember this & it'll all be ok.
By NoHumanityLeft
The beauty of small, private messageboards is that you dont have to interact with the animals. The downside of small, private messageboards is that you dont get to interact with the animals.
By steelhyde
Kinnickinick wrote:

Shame, shame.
shhh paradise acres is one of my favorites.
Ahh yes, it's clear now. I know who we're talking about.

Again, shame, shame.
Last edited by steelhyde on Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Michigan Stimi (Ansel Adams variation II) ht[…]

2nd batch ready to ship. Hope you guys like some n[…]

Fissures in Trout Idolatry

TIts or GTFO

NEWsm.jpg "This too will pass" Shonne[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine