FFM selling out to Beaver and Co....

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
jerome

FFM selling out to Beaver and Co....

Post by jerome » Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:28 am

http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=767424

Even running videos with Donnie's steelehad guru on the front pg. Same guy that used to fight him is now on the payroll...

Which if Obama gets elected and things keep on like they are.... regular folks wont be a threat to streams and rivers anymore..... it will cost too much and wont be anytime away from our 3-5 jobs to make ends meet...

which hungry folks means alot more fish are gonna get eaten.... so we probably shouldnt even worry about it.
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Ajax

Re: FFM selling out to Beaver and Co....

Post by Ajax » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:06 am

Check out the sport in that video. Bobo's going fishin'!

If I ever look that flat fucking stupid on stream, or anywhere else for that matter, please tuck the muzzle of a pistol behind my ear, and do what's right.

Oh yeah.... I'd look for a Ross Purnell/BeaverCo production somwhere down the line. Letting one of Beaver's whores showcase a stretch of their 'private water' on the front of the VFS homepage is a leap in that direction.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

jerome

Post by jerome » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:15 am

Private water that was public not to long ago, on top of that........

I would say Capt. Mt. Khaki needs to rewrite the Mission statement now.....

Keep all us fucking mid class fucks off the public water....we have no business being there... with our inferior rods and tackle..... If you really want to preserve the resource, stay away with your subpar gear and small bank acct. and if you own good water, donate it to Beaver... to preserve it. :coffee

i wonder when they will premiere the monthly new center pin column written by Coc.....

and the Zach Matthews and that other fucks monthly GPS #'s column.....
"Being tossed from The Drake for excessive assholery is a bit like being thrown out of the Rolling Stones for profligate abuse of drugs and booze." - Ajax

Ramcatt

Post by Ramcatt » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 am

dude its bobber fishing... in a bath tub...
let me give you an idea of what they are fishing, since you never see the water

why in the hell do you need and indicator??
your fishing a bright fly that the guide admittedly watches fish take

on to the beav... ever since the SRC blew up he has been trojan horsing...
a blog about it
http://troutunderground.com/2007/04/25/ ... e-pile-on/
"Ramcatt is the origninal cuntry fishing troubadour, and the youngest dirty old man to fish these waters"
- Al Goldstein (c.1973)

Fishmaster Flex

Post by Fishmaster Flex » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 am

Ramcatt wrote:dude its bobber fishing... in a bath tub...
let me give you an idea of what they are fishing, since you never see the water

why in the hell do you need and indicator??
your fishing a bright fly that the guide admittedly watches fish take

on to the beav... ever since the SRC blew up he has been trojan horsing...
a blog about it
http://troutunderground.com/2007/04/25/ ... e-pile-on/
Classic Jim Teeney run.
"A wink is as good as a nod to a blind horse" mf doom

jerome

Post by jerome » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:16 am

Also look like one of Ted Turner's run on the Soque in NGa at feeding time, except no one has enough money to fish Ted's land...

Articulated Trico

Post by Articulated Trico » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:52 am

I have no idea what you are talking about but based on that picture you would hardly see the take! More like a fish getting bumped by the line then feeling a hook set! Fish especially potamodromous fish would give it a look before eating or just flat out charge the fly! Those fish look sediate and on the downlow, not migrating nor happy looking to charge anything? Primetime snaggin get your goat cord!
"them books is wrong"

"The universe shaped exactly like the earth if you go straight long enough you will end up where you were"

"Opinions were like kittens always giving them away"

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:03 pm

Jerome wrote:Also look like one of Ted Turner's run on the Soque in NGa at feeding time, except no one has enough money to fish Ted's land...
I 'know' a guy who got up in there. He was near one of the camo'd feeders when it went off.

Out of the blue, he heard this whirring sound behind him. Turned to see a rain of pellets striking the water, then a parade of major trout pounding in from all points and moving water as they homed in on the noise. Said it looked like a koi pond.

I guess the fishing then took a turn for the worse.
I believe in rules. Sure I do. If there weren't any rules, how could you break them?
-Leo Durocher

General Jack Ripper

Post by General Jack Ripper » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:06 pm

This DBB* fellow sounds like a damn commie elitist douchnozzle.

I say nuke 'em.

*Donny Beaver Bastard
War is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought.

jerome

Post by jerome » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:06 pm

Ajax wrote:
Jerome wrote:Also look like one of Ted Turner's run on the Soque in NGa at feeding time, except no one has enough money to fish Ted's land...
I 'know' a guy who got up in there. He was near one of the camo'd feeders when it went off.

Out of the blue, he heard this whirring sound behind him. Turned to see a rain of pellets striking the water, then a parade of major trout pounding in from all points and moving water as they homed in on the noise. Said it looked like a koi pond.

I guess the fishing then took a turn for the worse.
I wasnt fishing, but have been at a feeder to watch the "trophies" feed..... looked like friday night at Ryan buffet basically. bascially a bunch of fatasses being shovel fed.

Pat

Post by Pat » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:46 pm

umm, do we know what vehicle he drives? just askin' is all. :coffee

for the record, I NEVER use any type of egg imitations. never use droppers or whatever, nor strike indicators nor split shots.

the guy is a hack to boot.
Well, I've got a colour telly, and a fridge. I've got some pork chops in the fridge, but the chops keep going off, so I have to keep buying more.

-Syd Barrett.

ScottP

Post by ScottP » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:52 am

I used to clamp splitshot on my line with my teeth until I got drain bamage.

Regards,
Scott
Everyone stopped to stare at your technicolor motor home
RIP Walter