This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By flybug.pa.
As previously stated ,West Chester, you sir, are the man. carry on. :coffee
By NarrowsMinded
Hahaha you found her at Barnabys you sand baggin son of bitch... West Chester the town, not the Drakian, houses more ho-bags than Amsterdam's RLD. When I am on a cold streak and need to find the love of a women you can always count on West Chester, PA. Its the honey hole of women with low standards. Its like fishing DBeavers waters. You may not like, they may not be pretty but you know you are gonna catch something, and usually its big and easy. Good work WC that is the most authentic shots the board has produced. You have found yourself a classy Miss West Chester.
By cerevisiaephilus
Narrowsminded: Philadelphia is full of high class women. Particularly the NE. Whenever I'm looking for a classy, young, beautiful, non-crack addled, petite, woman to love, I head up Frankford Ave. under the train.
By tailingpermit
Ah Philly folks, what can I say, well they are the only people that arrive on this island and skip all the good restaurants and come straight to me looking for cheese steaks. Why even bother leaving the city?
By BGF
WC your are the shit man. Best fucking pics to date. :cool
By West Chester
NarrowsMinded wrote:Hahaha you found her at Barnabys you sand baggin son of bitch... West Chester the town, not the Drakian, houses more ho-bags than Amsterdam's RLD. When I am on a cold streak and need to find the love of a women you can always count on West Chester, PA. Its the honey hole of women with low standards. Its like fishing DBeavers waters. You may not like, they may not be pretty but you know you are gonna catch something, and usually its big and easy. Good work WC that is the most authentic shots the board has produced. You have found yourself a classy Miss West Chester.
Yes, West Chester the town houses many women, as does West Chester the man. I live in town and do quite well for myself. I have hung out with this chick for 3 or 4 years now. When the boat needs fillin' I go shopping at Kildare's... much better selection than Barnaby's.

Women do love to be in front of the camera lens... just have to make it legit with photo releases. :flickoff
By Kylemc
well done WC..well done :cool
By Spudnik
WestChester,

You make a New Jersey native like me proud. Thanks for the laughs...

And you have inspired me... dare I say it... should we do a Jersey Drake Bake for fall of '08?

I'll be in Jerz for about two weeks in mid November and the gator blues and stripers should be hitting the beaches pretty hard. I could set most of it up and maybe even round up a few center consoles... We could eat Pizza and drink Budweiser until we can't see things. It'll be great.
By NarrowsMinded
West Chester wrote:
NarrowsMinded wrote:Hahaha you found her at Barnabys you sand baggin son of bitch... West Chester the town, not the Drakian, houses more ho-bags than Amsterdam's RLD. When I am on a cold streak and need to find the love of a women you can always count on West Chester, PA. Its the honey hole of women with low standards. Its like fishing DBeavers waters. You may not like, they may not be pretty but you know you are gonna catch something, and usually its big and easy. Good work WC that is the most authentic shots the board has produced. You have found yourself a classy Miss West Chester.
Yes, West Chester the town houses many women, as does West Chester the man. I live in town and do quite well for myself. I have hung out with this chick for 3 or 4 years now. When the boat needs fillin' I go shopping at Kildare's... much better selection than Barnaby's.

Women do love to be in front of the camera lens... just have to make it legit with photo releases. :flickoff

I just love WC because the University brings in a lot of hot girls and they are state school chicks so for whatever reason it means they love to party and have a little trashier side to them. Which I love. The only place to find hot trashier chicks is Reading. Reading is the mecca of finding hot girls going nowhere...If you go out in more than basketball shorts and a wife beater...its like hitting the lottery. Again good shit WC.
By jerome
you jerzey fucks have obviously never sampled Ga peaches.....

Athens, Ga is hot chick capitol of world.... good lawd.... and people wonder why i spend almost 6 yrs in school.... :coffee

Nice job, WC......

woof!!!
Rock curry

That was a fantastic TR. Much of it hit home,[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Traffic Light Cormorant https://live.staticf[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine