This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By jerome
Heero wrote:Dang, Jersey makes me sad.
Me too... should we cut??? :coffee
By cerevisiaephilus
West Chester used to be so nice. Back when the Rat and Jakes were college bars and Iron Hill was Woolworth. And Rex's was the place to see live music. Now every gel-haired, collar-popped, fake-tan asshole stumbles out of Kildares or Ryans at 2:15 am looking for a fight. Spence is ok but smoky. At least there's still Vincents.
By n8
Jerome wrote:and people wonder why i spend almost 6 yrs in school....
i was on the 6 yr. program too.
By Bobwhite
So my wife told me once...

... that she thought it would be kind of cool to have a little wet fly, or maybe a small brookie tattoo done on herself... but didn't mention where exactly.

"Something small, inconspicuous, and tasteful." She said.

When does a small tattoo become a tramp stamp? Is it the size? Location? Design? Etc.?

Or is it the gal wearing the stamp that makes it tramp?

Should I surprise her and spring for one?

Advice please...

Bob
By n8
from wiki:
Beginning in the late 1990s the lower back tattoo became popular, especially among young women. Lower back tattoos are often oblong in shape, following the slope of the back on either side of the woman's spine. The lower back tattoo is body decoration with the intent of emphasizing sexual attractiveness. Generally, a lower back tattoo will be designed to emphasize the shape and curvature of the female figure.[citation needed]

While such tattoos have become increasingly popular and accepted in recent years in many parts of the world and especially the west, they remain an object of derision in some quarters. Detractors consider lower back tattoos as suggestive of promiscuity and an indication of Raunch Culture[1]. In the United States, they have been pejoratively referred to as "tramp stamps", an expression which was also used in the movie Wedding Crashers. In Australia, they have been given the slang term of "arse antlers". [2]

Several attributes of lower back tattoos have made them popular. While the lower back is not the widest area of the human back, it has abundant space for a large design, and horizontal tattoo designs can be worked easily. Another advantage is that the lower back is less likely to stretch and distort due to minor weight fluctuations, thus reducing the likelihood the tattoo becomes warped and faded.[citation needed] An additional consideration is that while a lower back tattoo may be easily revealed by casual clothing or during intimate moments, it may just as easily be concealed by conservative clothing as circumstances require. Lower back tattoos are often displayed in conjunction with halfshirts and bellyshirts (also called crop tops) designed to expose the midriff, and low-rise jeans that are worn low around the hips.
By jerome
Plow wrote:
n8 wrote:"arse antlers"
They got all the best slang...
this is true....

bullseye was first thing that came to mind when my gf freshman yr of college got one..... bwahahahaha... she was first i know of to get one like that, some "tribal" shit no less...
By BGF
back on track here

Image Image
By markl
You guys $%*&ing kill me! You're slagging hot babes with tattoos above their asses as being tramps. Have you read some of your postings?!?!? By those standards some of you'd be covered in tattoos.

Anyway, keep up the good work. On occasion, some of these threads are hilarious and, more importantly, some of the reports are brilliant.

Cheers,

Mark
By n8
markl wrote:You guys $%*&ing kill me! You're slagging hot babes with tattoos above their asses as being tramps. Have you read some of your postings?!?!? By those standards some of you'd be covered in tattoos.

Anyway, keep up the good work. On occasion, some of these threads are hilarious and, more importantly, some of the reports are brilliant.

Cheers,

Mark
quit bitching and post a pic. btw, nice way to hide some boobies. thanks.
Rock curry

That was a fantastic TR. Much of it hit home,[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Traffic Light Cormorant https://live.staticf[…]

whatcha tying?

Lando you caught the bug big time, been enjoying s[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 9, 2020 #29 $101/6 = $16.83 Gas $2.09 […]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine