This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By West Chester
markl wrote:You guys $%*&ing kill me! You're slagging hot babes with tattoos above their asses as being tramps. Have you read some of your postings?!?!? By those standards some of you'd be covered in tattoos.

Anyway, keep up the good work. On occasion, some of these threads are hilarious and, more importantly, some of the reports are brilliant.

Cheers,

Mark
I hope you are not serious.... we are just calling a spade and spade.

It's guys like this that try to ruin a good thread.
Last edited by West Chester on Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BigTimber
Mark is a douche.
By markl
OK, OK, in trying to prove my point I went to Flickr and all I got was Tramps with Stamps. What can I say, that's not my experience.

Anyway, two pieces of evidence in support of my experience:

I can't say for sure, but my money's on 'not a tramp'

and we all know Princess Leia was 'not a tramp' ;-)

Mark
By flybug.pa.
markl wrote:You guys $%*&ing kill me! You're slagging hot babes with tattoos above their asses as being tramps. Have you read some of your postings?!?!? By those standards some of you'd be covered in tattoos.

Anyway, keep up the good work. On occasion, some of these threads are hilarious and, more importantly, some of the reports are brilliant.

Cheers,

Mark
I am covered in tattoos. love it like it hate it cause i don't fucking care :coffee
By RFA
flybug.pa. wrote:

Cheers,

Mark
I am covered in tattoos. love it like it hate it cause i don't fucking care :coffee
ditto
By Ramcatt

o wait... did i miss something???

make no mistake... this is a whore
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Kloofzicht Special (variation) https://live.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

July 30, 2020 #31? $101/7 = $14.43 (TN License[…]

One of those bands listened to off and on over the[…]

Rock curry

fuk that is all :cheer

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine