This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By El General
stonedfly wrote:Jesus hell, a longhorn that knows what he's talking about. What is this world coming to?
It's more fucked up than an Aggie that can read and find the interweb.

I just don't drink the burnt orange kool aid. Though I am about three pitchers into the Will Muschamp is the best DC ever kool aid.
By Mr. Don
How can you care about a sport where they use computers and voters to pick a champ? Just fucking lame. Wake me when they get a playoff. :coffee
By Woolybug25
M.D. wrote:How can you care about a sport where they use computers and voters to pick a champ? Just fucking lame. Wake me when they get a playoff. :coffee
Not loving college football is unamerican. How will the University of Maine do this year? jk
By Greenback
M.D. wrote: a sport where they use computers and voters to pick a champ? Just fucking lame.
I love college ball. However, there's no question that the BCS fucking blows. Period.
By Mr. Don
Woolybug25 wrote:
M.D. wrote:How can you care about a sport where they use computers and voters to pick a champ? Just fucking lame. Wake me when they get a playoff. :coffee
Not loving college football is unamerican. How will the University of Maine do this year? jk
I imagine they will suck. They are a step down from the big boys. And they have a playoff. :cool Hockey is king in Maine. Go Blue.
By Bird Dog
What's hockey?
By Sagittarius62
Bird Dog wrote:What's hockey?
About a dozen guys in sweaters strap knives to their feet, and beat the hell out of one another. They occasionally stop for a minute or so and whack at a frozen cow pie around with wooden sickles until it happens to go in some sort of large basket. Then they resume the beatings. At least that's what it looked like on the snowy CBC TV signal out of Montreal when I was a kid. Many of them have names like Marcel, Guy ,Jean, and such, and very few teeth. Probably due to lack of flouridated water.
By Mr. Don
I'll play. I'll take the Gators. I have retired relatives in Florida. :coffee Is this a bet? I hereby pick the Florida Gators to win the National Championship. I bet one dozen Nelson's Caddis (winner pick's the color) Size 16. :cool

anyone?
By wvangler
I predict UGA will win down that stretch of ugly games, but lose a couple of dumb ones, but no way am I predictin the SEC champ other than to say it won't be the vols or vandy. Clemson will somehow give away the acchole conference. Oklahoma will once again bully its way through the twelve and lay an egg in the BCS gig. USC will have Stanford circled on their schedule as their motivator this season, but will lose to Arizona State despite that. Ohia will see its dominance of the Big 11 done in by Wisconsin and Penn State.

And WVU will have a coach who won't keep fucking running the ball when the opponent has 10 men in the box and will finally cash in on its top odds at going to the BCS championship game. Hopefully it will be against a really arrogant team like the last series of victims.

I love the BCS, because it is so freaking stupid. Last season's wierdness and controversy all season long made the BCS great. Controversy is fun.

By FliesOnly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYyiTI4MH2E

Fuck the wolverines with the rabid, rotating, herpes infected, pissed off wolverine.
By Brookwookie
Sagittarius62 wrote:This should be part of the uniform for my team these days.

Maybe they will win 4 this year. Nevermind. I just had a look at the schedule. Maybe two wins.
I say four. I know, I'm fucking crazy.

Robinson's gone after this season, and we get to start all over again. Meanwhile Coach P is sitting pretty working for Parcells and laughing his ass off.

I wish I liked college hoops instead.
Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Squirrelly Hairhog https://live.staticflickr[…]

Dear Capt Dustin Huff

besides, wasn't the biggest tarpon caught in LA? […]

Woof yeah but a good attitude can turn a 6 to[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

https://i.imgur.com/TSner0k.jpg https://i.imgu[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine