This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By TX.
Gawd, I highjacked my own thread...
I just went w/ the the LxG2/800....so I don't know how much she weighed...but I do know the length and girth was taped and witnessed.
And the fish swam away.
By Kylemc
Shout out to Ramseytown! :cool
By fatman
Chacofunk wrote:Hey fellas. Franzen and Socks told me to get on here said y'all were cool. Anyway still trying for musky #1. Getting tons of fuckin follows but no eats yet. So I'm not sleeping, and when I do, I have reoccurring dreams that I take people who don't fish out on my boat, and they catch the hell out of them.
do you have a recurring dream of dying in a fire? :wink

seriously, read this:
http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/index.php?optio ... =1&t=21108
By franzen
Chacofunk wrote:Well that makes sense now fatman. I wish there was a suck my dick emoticon. But if there was I wouldnt use it. Cuz thats what geeky little vaginas do.
Make with an intro dude. And really? You're gonna take a jab at fatman?
By Crick Addict
Chacofunk wrote:Sorry fatman and franzen. You jab me I jab back. My name is john and im a dickhead. Im a guide in asheville for smallmouth and trout. I fish alot. When I work at my desk job, I mess around on forums to meet new people to fish with. And to bitch. and be a dickhead.
No excuses...we don 't give two squirts about your guiding job.
Do the thing or gtfo...dickhead.
By TX.
Thanks for fucking up the thread, cunt.
How bout you delete all your nonsense and start over.
By Kylemc
You know how you can tell a guide? Don't worry, they will tell you.
By SOBF
You know how you can tell a guide? Don't worry, they will tell you.
hahahahaha that is awesome. I can always tell how bad a Maine guide is by how many stickers ,hats and pins they wear !!!
whatcha tying?

Would like to see how these swim. Back at ya […]

Looks like your good mojo may be returning, you&rs[…]

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Non Band 02-24-20-50458 copy.jpg

think about what's standing above james and ruin y[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine