Musky Addicts Anonymous

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
V Wake

Re: Musky Addicts Anonymous

Post by V Wake » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:50 pm

It's been an awesome month for the toofy fishes. Got this spunky 34" to eat over the weekend on the other side of the mountain. Had quite a few follows, several were hot, and my buddy had two eats. This shit haunts me like nothing ever has. Hope everyone's staying warm.
NorfCack Musky.jpg
NorfCack Musky.jpg (82.03 KiB) Viewed 559 times

Bobwhite

Post by Bobwhite » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

V Wake wrote:It's been an awesome month for the toofy fishes. Got this spunky 34" to eat over the weekend on the other side of the mountain. Had quite a few follows, several were hot, and my buddy had two eats. This shit haunts me like nothing ever has. Hope everyone's staying warm.
NorfCack Musky.jpg
Beautiful fish!
"Why in the fuck did I miss this place? It's like missing a raging case of the clap."

"Make it matter, fuckos." jhnnythndr

" Herre jävlar vilka fiskar!!" P-A

"I'm no saint though, nor a judge. Rock that shit good and hard, and on your way out, wipe your dick on the curtains." - Kyner

Chidester

Post by Chidester » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Nice fish vwake. Thanks for getting us back on track. I hate to see this post fucked up.

Chacofunk

Post by Chacofunk » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:27 pm

Delete
Last edited by Chacofunk on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tailer

Post by Tailer » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Dogdamn Chacocunt, they even gave you the link to the bitch ass thread explaining what you needed to do. For chrissakes, you don't belong here.
if you break into my car, I'll go knock a granny on the head - 2Fish

AftonAngler

Post by AftonAngler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Yo TX...Big Time Thanks to you, the Mrs.TX and the young-uns for such hospitality. I SUCK at that video racing stuff...wow what a dork! But I had a blast nonetheless. You are a true crazy angler like me and I look forward to more General Store time :Roll Eyes

Getting my stuff squared away down here in Ashevegas so if things shape up by Sunday I'll swing on back for a redux.

:cool

Further down the road - Watch Out VA! The Commonwealth is getting invaded next week...just say in'

doubleA

http://www.MuskyCountryOutfitters.com

"Never date the songwriter if you are the lead singer... And a giant whore." blumpkin

TX.

Post by TX. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Chacofunk wrote: Wasn't really expecting the immediate fuck you. So for what its worth I apologize, and calling me a cunt? well all I can say is well done.
Well it's all about delivery. See, we call each other pussies everyday, so that doesn't carry much weight around here.

I'm sure you're a hell of a good kid if Chris and Alan threw you this way...

Lurk for a little while, read this thread from page one (you'll learn a lot), check the intros that get hammered, and the ones that get kudos.
Start your own intro thread.
To delete your posts, hit the "EDIT" button up by your name, and wipe the shit clean...
You're not the first one to fuck up, trust me.
Catch a muskie.
Good Luck.
Which one of you fuckers has a flats skiff in the NC mountains?-southernstrain
Was there also a raft,drift boat,jon boat,and a gheeno in the yard?-Kyle

TX.

Post by TX. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm

V Wake wrote:It's been an awesome month for the toofy fishes. Got this spunky 34" to eat over the weekend on the other side of the mountain. Had quite a few follows, several were hot, and my buddy had two eats. This shit haunts me like nothing ever has. Hope everyone's staying warm.
NorfCack Musky.jpg
Good job Knox...Just something to keep in the back of your head:
Don't lose the women you fell in love with for a fish...in the end it's still just a fish. :cool

V Wake

Post by V Wake » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:38 pm

I don't need a fish to screw things up, I'm pretty good at coming up with multiple ways, sometimes simultaneously. Point taken, though. :cool We have a good system on the home front, but I'm capable of getting the "I'm tough as shit and you cain't tell me what to do, by gawrd!" attitude. That never ends well. Tall about flying the plane into the mountainside......

TX.

Post by TX. » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm

AftonAngler wrote:Yo TX...Big Time Thanks to you, the Mrs.TX and the young-uns for such hospitality. I SUCK at that video racing stuff...wow what a dork! But I had a blast nonetheless. You are a true crazy angler like me and I look forward to more General Store time :Roll Eyes

Getting my stuff squared away down here in Ashevegas so if things shape up by Sunday I'll swing on back for a redux.

Further down the road - Watch Out VA! The Commonwealth is getting invaded next week...just say in'

Last time Brad and I tried to fish, all my water was blown out and he managed to find a dood that was crazy enough to float him when the trees on the bank were under water...I'm far from being in my twenties these days and my kids are my life, and couldn't imagine their lives w/o me....But this "go round" we gave it our best shot and didn't sink the boat (we have an inch of snow on the ground now and heavy wind).
But yeah, I had a kick ass time albeit cut short by the Wisco-clipper that blew through (BTW Kyle told me they clocked 70mph gusts yesterday out that way).
Hope this gig panned out for you and you hooked a few new clients.
I'm excited for you for what you have in the works, and of course wish you the best w/ it.
Welcome on my bote anytime you get the urge to get a southern middle finger.

Still a stack of FF vids in here for you to watch at 2AM...and as always taking donations for more.

Safe travels brother.

TX.

Post by TX. » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:14 pm

[report]Here's a cleaned up hero shot of that last fish:
Damn_Lucky 115 copy.jpg
Damn_Lucky 115 copy.jpg (270.69 KiB) Viewed 1067 times
[/report]