This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By Adams
Way to go Maniac!
By Aguirre
Hey I watch that show. Bill Splicer, that's his name right?
When's the episode air?

T.X. good to take a breather huh?
Weather down here, same, same.
Rains EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND.
Been out like twice since mayfly season (there wasn't one that was fishable) here.
WTF is this? Supposed to be drought season.
Our lakes are full or overfull in mid summer. That ain't right.

Holler when the shit settles.
By AftonAngler
Adams wrote:
AftonAngler wrote:It's A+ game water though Adams. You might want to send me and yer wife...
This made me laugh. . .
I crack myself up all the time Adams;). Glad to know there is someone else who can laugh along...PSue is so tired of my schtick!
Aguirre wrote:Hey I watch that show. Bill Splicer, that's his name right?
When's the episode air?.
Ya, Aguirre...that's BillBob! He's a great guy. As nice in person as he is on the show. We had a good time;). Show will air in Feb2014 I'm told...
By FredA
[report]Finally got some fishin in for these guys this weekend. For some reason I had some good karma workin for me...

Caught a new personal best the first day. After casting big stuff all day I decided to fish for some smallies and switched flies to a small lazer dub streamer with a rattle in it. At the end of like the 10th swing through the boulders this gal took a bite.
02-P1030707.JPG
02-P1030707.JPG (167.26 KiB) Viewed 525 times
And then I followed it up with two more nice fish on one of PBR's rejects to round out the weekend. Just kidding PBR, that fly has some serious good movement.
1-P1030715.JPG
1-P1030715.JPG (154.74 KiB) Viewed 525 times
1-P1030750.JPG
1-P1030750.JPG (111.78 KiB) Viewed 525 times
So I'm thinkin I pretty much shot my load for the rest of the season.
:cool[/report]
By ncguy
By fatman
^^^ that gif is hilarious

nice work, Fred :smile
By TX.
FINALLY was able to get out.
The kids started school today, and Alex has been asking to go fishing.
He had a half assed lazy follow right off the bat.
Over the course of the next two hours I had four hot low to mid forties fish come in, got two into the "8", one opened her mouth but no love, got her to follow again on a throw-back, nada.
Alex wore down fast w/ the ten weight, and it was starting to rain so we packed it in.
He turned to me and said:" Dad, this was really a special treat to get to musky fish the last day of summer break, thanks."

...It rained all night and I awoke this morning to a chocolate milk river....again.
By pbrstreetgang
FredA wrote: And then I followed it up with two more nice fish on one of PBR's rejects to round out the weekend.
I wondered where my 15yo son went...hope he didn't eat all your food.

nice fishes!
By Woolybug25
Fred... besting all of the musky trips I have done collectively... in one afternoon.

ha :cool

Backcountry camping is better. Can still be bus[…]

So you want to own a flyshop?

Great stuff, Rich, keep em coming.

Friday Cheer Through Pics

Got absolutely schooled here recently. https://i.[…]

The return of Stolen Hours

March 3, 2021 #7 Gas $2.55 Drove on up expectin[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine