This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By chadroc
that is a great legacy passed down from your grandfather. really nice to read and the photos are great too. i like it.
By Terd Ferguson
Banner day today. I totally dropped the ball 3 times today; one of the times was a eat on a figure 8 by a mid 40's fish, followed by a Bill Dance esque hook set, resulting in a broken leader, resulting in a rod coming backwards with such great speed the front two sections flew off into the great abyss.

One was caught however, buddy landed a mid 30's fish. Pics will follow
By MaineDrifter
Hell yes Slapshot, congratulations on the fish !
Great photos
By V Wake
Hey Slap, beer raised to your success with the muskies, but even more so for you taking up where your grandfather left off. Sounds like we had similar influences. I grew up going to bed with granddad telling me stories of massive fish that would eat his smallies while bringing them in. He also had a mount that drove my imagination wild. Great photos and report.
By slapshot
Thanks all. V Wake, those were the best stories. We just gotta make sure we keep them going. :cool
By Kylemc
Finally! Hero shots because I'm so damn handsome.

Needed a smoke, and a foot shot for D-Nymph

By slapshot
Well done homie. Well done.
By TX.
Kylemc wrote:Finally! Hero shots because I'm so damn handsome.
BTW Kyle, It's been four years and two months since you first slung the 10# for 'em :cool

So now you've gone from a hunch " I don't eve[…]

Rust Belt 2019

no $148 wings/pizza. fail. 'twas done. We j[…]

can we shut this down some more?

A Confession

^this re: what is wrong in my life that I must ge[…]

Subsribe to The Drake Magazine