This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
By flymph
Fuck me sideways with a telephone pole. I get home today and what is in the mail, my fuckin' hat. Birthday must be a few months early this year.

Hat smell's kind of like my grandmothers though, crusty and stale. No mud and no stickers, I feel cheated.
By Nemeth
Brookwookie wrote:Image

I have the signed copy
By Plow
Nemeth wrote:
Brookwookie wrote:Image

I have the signed copy

I use to read it to my kids at night.
By gadflyfisher
^
Bumped cause I'm fresh meat and getting to read this 10-15 pages at a time and don't want to have to hunt the back pages to find it every time.
By illcentrifugal
trask- yo dog, you should really get your pops to wash your bed occasionally, especially when there are guests sleeping over. just so you know i got a wicked case of the bed bugs, and i can't stop biting my arm, i think it is the fleas...i tried that shampoo stuff and couldn't deal with the smell.
your pal... the intern
By Yard Sale
How about a guy who joined last June calling himself a newb? Makes me feel like an asshole....and reading all of the mag posts?(did that too, couldn't stay away....) :cool

Just don't tell me gad has anything to do with georgia.....
By gadflyfisher
Thank dog you guys posted! :cheer I was beginning to think my thread ending skills were going to kill this worthless rambling train off the rails mess of a string.
By Brookwookie
Two years ago, on page 12:
creeklover wrote:I have been thinking....this thread needs to get to page 20 before it should be retired and archived. Ya'll up for it?
BLAH HAHAHAHA! HA!
By gadflyfisher
Brookwookie wrote:Two years ago, on page 12:
creeklover wrote:I have been thinking....this thread needs to get to page 20 before it should be retired and archived. Ya'll up for it?
BLAH HAHAHAHA! HA!
Did he forget to type in the 1 in front of the 20 or the second 0? Spell check won't catch those mistakes.
By coloradicus
Given its February, we should probably be seeing that Spring 2008 Issue in only 4-6 months...looking forward to it.
By SageBrush
coloradicus wrote:Given its February, we should probably be seeing that Spring 2008 Issue in only 4-6 months...looking forward to it.
Dreamer...............

remember when there was talk of two issues in '07 ? :Roll Eyes
A Confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j58V2vC9EPc

The return of Stolen Hours

1-22-2020 - 2 Between five or six doctors&rsq[…]

Thumbing Through Some SBSs

Hare’s Ear Hedgehog https://live.stati[…]

Fu@#&^# Drake

the photofuckit assholes are holding my shit hosta[…]

Subscribe to The Drake Magazine