Where is my magazine?

This forum is for general topics. Keep all posts, images, etc safe for those who read the forum at work. Post only that content that you'd want your mama to read. Violators will be banned.
SOBF

Re: Where is my magazine?

Post by SOBF » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:14 pm

That is funny...I don't care who you are

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:33 pm

Now that's a tasty looking piece of meat :eek: :eek: Image
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:50 pm

Congrats, Salty!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :roll: Nice new avatard by the way.
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

slavetotheflyrod

Post by slavetotheflyrod » Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:51 pm

Long live this thread!!!n There, there's my contribution
Make sure to keep the riff-raff out. - Outcast

Asking me for an avatar is like walking up to the biggest queen in the jailhouse showers and dropping the soap. - RFA

Deerhawk

Post by Deerhawk » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:49 pm

I just re-read page one, where Hammer called Nemo a "Rat Basterd Publisher", Christopher Walken was crowned Patron Saint of the Cow Bell, and of course the 3 blondes with that Horned Pout and the Deer. Classic! :cool:
Take a powder shithead... this is MY spot!
Proud Member of the Hook and Bullet Generation

Deerhawk

Post by Deerhawk » Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:53 pm

....and Caddis didn't have his magazine yet! :p
Take a powder shithead... this is MY spot!
Proud Member of the Hook and Bullet Generation

coolconman

Post by coolconman » Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:08 am

Originally posted by nemo:n Now I'm scared to send it to him because I don't want this thread to end.
This was the first post on page 4! If only the poor bastard would have known.
"Hey man, I''m not a tree hugger......but if I see one with titties, Ima hump da shit out of it."n ~dutch(effin new guy)

Salty

Post by Salty » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:27 am

Thanks Brother Hammer and I finally know how to get those avatards to work now
Ryan

http://busterwantstofish.com

"a complete lack on intellectual curiosity, and a sense of humor that make beavis and butthead look like NPR commentators" Fyshnutz

Smithhammer

Post by Smithhammer » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:26 am

You know this thread has gotten absurdly long when we're starting to reminisce about the early pages. Wookie (pg.2): "And with that I ride this plummeting thread, waving my hat Slim Pickens-style, to oblivion. Yee haw!" If he'd only known.
"I expect more from the man who gave us all boobies and pie..." - epon

Buster Wants to Fish

Mouthful of Feathers

Brookwookie

Post by Brookwookie » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:54 am

Originally posted by Smithhammer:n If he'd only known.
Fallout's a bitch, baby.
The Most Recent Evolution Of Muthafusticus Modernusticus
Buster Wants To Fish

tom

Post by tom » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:41 am

Longest Quote Ever:
[quote] This is topic Where is my magazine? in forum General Discussion at Drake Magazine's Bulletin Board.n To visit this topic, use this URL:n http://drakemag.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb. ... 1;t=000175--------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 01, 2005 08:36 AM:
n I ordered the Drake Mag. almost 2 weeks ago (on line). How long does it take to get it? I would of thought that I 'd already have it by now.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 09:33 AM:
n Only two weeks you've been waiting?!?! I suppose they told you all you needed to do was send in a check, right? God, things have changed.I had to wait something like 6 months, and that rat bastard publisher kept coming up with new degrading stunts I had to perform, like hand delivering the check to his office on my knees, dressed in a Charlie Tuna costume. Then, the heartless icehole decided that wasn't good enough. He told me next I needed to sit by the bank of the L.A. River without sleeping or moving for 3 days, given only strong espresso roast coffee and dense bran muffins for sustenance, and to top it off he made me sit in a place with a view of a Port-a-potty across the river. And then, just when I thought my self-esteem was completely decimated, he challenged me to a 7-game playoff of Super Nintendo Bass Master Classic, and told me if I lost I could re-apply for a new subscription next year. Sounds like you're gettting off easy, Caddis, but don't breathe a sigh of relief till you've got that cool glossy in your hands - you never know what that sadisitc bastidge might come up with at the last minute.

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 09:41 AM:
n Hey at least you got tasks with identifiable goals. All he gave me was drunken nonsense like "What good is a skid plate to a carp?" and "What is the difference between an orange?" Bastidge called them "koans", but after a week of pondering I called bullshit. Then he sent me to Barnes & Noble to buy a copy.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 09:51 AM:
n Oh, sure, he claims to be some Zen guru, man on the mountain type, but I'm beginning to think he's actually Satanic. I think we're finally getting somewhere on cracking open this conspiracy;Have you ever noticed what "Nemo" spelled backwards is?!?!And isn't "Drake" really short for [/img]andrake," the Devil's root?!?!We're on to you, Omen.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 10:13 AM:
n Evil he may be, but I suspect he's less of a plagues-of-boils-and-frogs-type evil and more of a slapstick bwah-ha-ha tries-too-hard-type evil. Like these guys:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 10:25 AM:
n I think it's shameful the way he dresses Trask up like that. I'm reporting him to the SPCA, PETA, and FART (Friends Against Retriever Torture).Btw, ya think Caddis is bummed we high-jacked his thread? Heh, heh...
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 01, 2005 10:31 AM:
n and just think about this for a minute (or second). They actually made a movie about him. "Finding" Nemo...he wasn't freakin' lost, he was hidin'!!! Now we know another reason why the drake sux!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 10:44 AM:
n The real title of that flick was "Finding Omen," and it's full of Satanic imagery. Blue Oyster Cult was supposed to do the soundtrack, but they couldn't sober them up enough, and Omen, oops I mean Nemo, had to get back to hiis publishing gig, so they dropped 'em. True story.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 10:46 AM:
n Nah I think caddis is a plant, sent by nemo to convey the idea that The Drake is somehow coveted and rare and collectible. This will bring in rampant speculators who will buy up all of the back issues and encase them in plastic and sell them at conventions to completist geeks who will then stash them in mom's basement (a.k.a. "the batcave") and show them to their weird sweaty friends who will then flock to the site and become nemo's personal fat ugly friendless army of questionable hygiene. I'm pretty sure this is true, because it's exactly the kind of Rube Goldberg super villain scheme that's so typical of his type of despot. It's doomed to failure, of course, not only because we're onto him, but also because nobody is actually afraid of an army of these people:n [ November 01, 2005, 09:49 AM: Message edited by: Dave L ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 10:56 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Blue Oyster Cult was supposed to do the soundtrack, but they couldn't sober them up enough, and Omen, oops I mean Nemo, had to get back to hiis publishing gig, so they dropped 'em. True story. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------This thread needs more cowbell, baby!n [ November 01, 2005, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Dave L ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 10:57 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Dave L:n Nah I think caddis is a plant, sent by nemo to convey the idea that The Drake is somehow coveted and rare and collectible.... It's doomed to failure, of course, not only because we're onto him, but also because nobody is actually afraid of an army of these people: n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Shit, you're right Dave. Hey, isn't Caddis the same geek who suggested we should have "secret handshakes," like we're a bunch of Trekkies or something?!?! No doubt another Nemo brainstorm. Caddis is a plant!! Root him out!! Oh, and I actually am a bit afraid of the guy in the green suit with the arms. n [ November 01, 2005, 10:08 AM: Message edited by: Smithhammer ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 11:07 AM:
n I got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell!" Btw, anyone seen Caddis' magazine?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 11:26 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Smithhammer:n Btw, anyone seen Caddis' magazine? n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey now, do not weaken. Do not falter. Our only hope is to completely derail this thread so that it spills onto a second page and bears no resemblance to its original, insidious self. More cowbell will certainly help, but maybe we can render it completely harmless with a liberal application of bikinis and fish:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 11:48 AM:
n Whew, thank God it's come back around to B & F. I feel like a new man. Still, let's not forget the lessons we've learned here.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 01, 2005 12:49 PM:
n And just because we're still stuck on page 1, how about another caption contest? "Ok, we'll get it open and Brittany, you get inside. And Sheila...good, you're already in the deer suit. Oh-my- gawd, this will be, like, the best A.D.Pi prank ever!!! Those bitches at Tri-Delt are gonna pay!!"
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 01, 2005 12:57 PM:
n good lord, where does a person even get a picture like that? That's really twisted.What's this caddis complaining about? Everytime I even get a new issue, and I have a subscription going back almost to the begining, it has a hand written note from Tom apolagizing for it being months late. Isn't that part of the deal? The suspense of never knowing when the next issue will be published, much less when you'll actually get it?Are we on page two yet?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by flyfisheraa573 (Member # 59) on November 01, 2005 01:10 PM:
n Has anybody mentioned that the Drake Sucks!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 01:34 PM:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 01, 2005 03:55 PM:
n i'd get scantily clad wimmin to sit on my fish, but, given the size of my fish, they would disappear (the fish, not the wimmin...)
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 01, 2005 07:24 PM:
n A) Dear Caddis--you know how there are certain bars that always seem to have a line waiting outside to get in? And then you finally get inside and there's nobody there but four fat guys in Broncos jerseys playing pool? That's why it takes two weeks to get a copy of The Drake.B) I'm really disappointed that that last thread took over a dozen posts before somebody threw up a chick straddling a hammerhead.C) EVERYBODY knows the difference between Orange.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 01, 2005 07:47 PM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by nemo:n B) I'm really disappointed that that last thread took over a dozen posts before somebody threw up a chick straddling a hammerhead.n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------It's a thresher shark, Mr. Salty. And now that I actually look at the fish, a couple of things leap to mind:A. Thresher sharks are really cool looking.n B. Where exactly is its dorsal fin?And with that I ride this plummeting thread, waving my hat Slim Pickens-style, to oblivion. Yee haw!

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Caneybuff (Member # 85) on November 01, 2005 08:13 PM:
n I love this website, almost as much as I love the Drake, but for the life of me I don't know exactly why .... all I know is that The Drake was worth a few weeks invested in worry about whether it would ever show up in my mailbox, and nemo made no excuses and did a really good job getting it here.. (Psst, n, was that what you wanted me to say?) wish I had some nice pics to post .. really enjoying them.. Mrs Caneybuff just thinks this is just another slimy ol fishin site ....
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 01, 2005 08:15 PM:
n Thresher, Hammerhead, whatever. I didn't even notice there was a fish in the photo until somebody else mentioned it. Also--to Caddis--what e-mail did you use to order that Drake?—So I can get to the more-important-but-not-nearly-as-much-fun task of actually solving your problem...n (That said, anybody else with future customer service problems, please e-mail my assistant at tom@drakemag.com, so we can keep the message board to more crucial matters like trekkie conventions.)n "THE DRAKE--SLOW, BUT REALLY SUCKY WHEN IT FINALLY GETS THERE."
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Deerhawk (Member # 23) on November 01, 2005 10:17 PM:
n I gotta tell you guy's, I had a real bummer work day today, it rained buckets and I had some critical engineering to handle. When I got home my girlfriend came by, but just for a quick squeeze and a 5 spot for gas. I was goin to crash early, but read this post and ended up rollin on the floor!!! Fuc&%$ HILLARIOU'Sn I swear, we gotta take this show on the road! Cable Guy got nothin on the Drake Gang! Move over Drew Carey
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Stogie (Member # 62) on November 01, 2005 11:29 PM:
n I too had a plum shotty day at work. Long cases, poor humors, and little reprieve except for the quick snatches during a break and lunch to see how bad and how often the Drake really sucks. Not to mention the almost daily comment by those "others" in lounge, "Walker, what the hell are you looking at on the computer". To which I reply, "Chill dawg, it's just another sucky site". By the way, I passed on the Drake to a fellow fly flinging co-worker of mine, I doubt he will see the potential, but maybe his sons will. Yet, I must ask, if the Drake sucks so bad, why do you we all continue to suckle nourishingly together at its teat?Smithhammer, that it is the best pic.n Captions:n a. Reason 23 why you should not screw Ole Miss girls.n b. Guess who's honey hole this beast came out out of?[ November 01, 2005, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Stogie ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 02, 2005 12:21 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Stogie:n if the Drake sucks so bad, why do you we all continue to suckle nourishingly together at its teat?n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey man, pick your poison, I figure.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 02, 2005 11:27 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Stogie:n Yet, I must ask, if the Drake sucks so bad, why do you we all continue to suckle nourishingly together at its teat?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jeez, Stogie, isn't the answer in the question? Or does Nemo have you reciting zen riddles now too?!?!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 02, 2005 11:48 AM:
n nasty habit...after all these years, I still haven't broken it. Smug lookin' little turd, ain't he?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 02, 2005 12:11 PM:
n Slim Pickins, if he were still with us, should be the offical spokesman for The Drake. Go ahead and close your eyes and you can hear him saying "The Drake sucks, so you don't have to." Trivia quiz time: Name the movie that starred Slim Pickins as Henry Biege and includes a scene floating down the Yellowstone river.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Grouse&green (Member # 11) on November 02, 2005 12:28 PM:
n Rancho Deluxe (1975)n Writing Credits:n Thomas McGuane[ November 02, 2005, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Grouse&green ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 02, 2005 01:22 PM:
n dude, little does that kid know it will be a long 17 years before he has another one of those in his mouth!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 02, 2005 02:06 PM:
n say it ain't so, tom!!!!!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 02, 2005 03:36 PM:
n "Suck, the Drake does..hmm..."
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 02, 2005 03:44 PM:
n smithhammer, that is too goddam funny!!!!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 02, 2005 04:20 PM:
n Hey what a timely tangent. I finally saw Episode 3 last night and was...underwhelmed. It didn't suck as badly as Episodes 1 and 2, but it did suck more than The Drake, which is saying something. You have failed me for the last time, George Lucas.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by St. Simon (Member # 58) on November 02, 2005 05:32 PM:
n Where else can you find a thread tha contains everything from Anton Levae to a suckling child (I was never weined by the way)? n Drake for President!!!

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 02, 2005 06:02 PM:
n Word up, Simon. Pound for pound and ounce for ounce, The Drake sucks harder and longer than any other board out there. I dare any other fly board to even try and compete.Not only can you find Anton LaVey, suckling babies, Slim Pickens, a girl with a large dorsal fin hidden deep in her nether regions, and find out that the publisher is Satan in disguise, its also the only place online where you can find Steve-o, all in the same thread.Steve-o's into Old Milwaukee (talls, of course), Queenryche, tickling catfish and Tractor Pulls. Otherwise known as my Halloween constume this year, which I was so proud of I though I'd share. I don't know who looked more scared when they came to our door for trick or treat - the kids or their parents. n Btw, anyone know if Caddis got his mag yet?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 02, 2005 06:13 PM:
n whadja do, iron that shirt before you threw it on? And c'mon--the shades need some neon!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Giant Leech (Member # 78) on November 02, 2005 07:42 PM:
n Damn Smith nice outift. Before I read the post I thought this was just another Canadian bashing turn of events. That is until I noticed the T-Shirt said Canada and not "Roots" (those not near the Canadian border may not understand the typical 60% of a canadians wadrobe consists of clothes by Roots).For our Southern posters I wanted to make sure everyone is familiar with the term "Canadian Tuxedo". The Canadian Tuxedo consists of a blue denim shirt tucked into a pair of too small stone washed jeans. Cat or Timberland boots that the pant legs are tucked into. The jacket is of course the dame color denim and the headwear consists of a Mullet (also known as a Canadian Waterfall, 10/90, Mississippi Mudflap, Barry Melrose, Business in the Front/Party in the Rear, Achey Breaky Hair, Kentucky Goldmine, Redneck Casual, Little on top/Little Trashy in the back, etc...)
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 02, 2005 07:46 PM:
n for a complete listing, click on "Humor" above and check out [/img]ullet Vs Mullet" from the 2002 issue of The Drake.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by creeklover (Member # 16) on November 02, 2005 08:28 PM:
n Leech,You left out "kentucky waterfall". I'm in the lumber business, so I do business with Canadians, both west and east. Seen a few tux's from time to time. We still have mullets in the south....although the greatest concentration is found in East Tennessee. In fact you can catch a rare glimpse of a "rat tail", the underappreciated cousin of the mullet there. I've heard mullet concentrations are high in Kentucky and West Virginia also. In my home state, Alabama, the northeastern part has it's fair share.Here's the infamous rat tail in all it's glory.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 02, 2005 08:38 PM:
Tell me you didn't get some White-Out and paint "Queensryche" on a piece of electrical tape.EDIT: OK, you mulleteers. I own you all. Kneel before Zod. I bring you:BUTTAFUOCOMULLET!n [ November 02, 2005, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Dave L ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 02, 2005 09:13 PM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Dave L:Tell me you didn't get some White-Out and paint "Queensryche" on a piece of electrical tape.n " /> n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------And your point is? Where else would I get a Queensryche sticker? The local head shop/music store? Come to think of it, I didn't check there...As long as you're on your knees, stay down for this one (and if you can name the movie, you get..well...credit, I guess) :
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 02, 2005 09:16 PM:
n By the way, adding to the list of mullet monikers - "Shlong," as in Short/Long. Business in the front, party in the back, baby.

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Stogie (Member # 62) on November 02, 2005 09:20 PM:
n Conventions, cowbells, bikinis, teats, mullets, rattails and Queensryche. All wrapped up in a ridiculous, albeit quite funny thread, three page long (not saying we can't make 4). Yet, does the Caddis (if that is even his real name) have his mag yet? Jeezus.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 02, 2005 09:56 PM:
n Now I'm scared to send it to him because I don't want this thread to end.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 02, 2005 09:57 PM:
n BINGO!!--Four Pages! (OK, I guess I can send it now...)
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Caneybuff (Member # 85) on November 02, 2005 10:00 PM:
n ROTFLMAO, I'm beginning to think this site ain't just about fly fishing.The bass fisherman in the big boat, outta gas, every battery drained, still six miles from the ramp sees a fella in a row boat with two women ... "Hey buddy, can you loan me one of your oars??" n These ain't 'ors. they me wife and me me mother-in-law!!n Someone, please pass me the bottle of LaPhroaig!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Giant Leech (Member # 78) on November 02, 2005 10:27 PM:
n I apologize about leaving the ever popular Kentucky Waterfall off the list. To make up for it I have added a picture of a true Kentucky Waterfall.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Stogie (Member # 62) on November 02, 2005 10:42 PM:
n He shore has a purty mouth don't he? And such a flat head and all that hair to hold on to. I think you've got a picture of a Tennessee Teaser. I recommend you stay back at least 10 yards when he breaks out that come hither stare with his stomach hair brush to his lips like that. Just sexy.For those of you who are coming to the Drake Bake I, bring your mullet loving eyes open for these stream side sightings Jones, I think that kid is wearing a Georgia jersey.[ November 02, 2005, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: Stogie ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 07:21 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Giant Leech:n I apologize about leaving the ever popular Kentucky Waterfall off the list. To make up for it I have added a picture of a true Kentucky Waterfall. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------That is hands-down, one of the most frightening mullet owners I've ever seen. I don't want to know where that brush has been.
But I think we've been under-representing da ladies: Caddis? Ya out there?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 03, 2005 07:45 AM:
n Some of these pictures prove that there is a sub-specie of the human animal.I still don't have my magazine!! I want it now, now ,now.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 03, 2005 08:17 AM:
n great article about striper fishing in this month's drake!will the mullet ever go out of style??? not as long as people keep marrying their cousins!!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 03, 2005 08:31 AM:
n Were heading for page 5!You all want to form a club? check this out, Mullet Hiako You haven't lived until you've paid you dues and have you very own "Beer Church" patch to sew onto your vest, (or chest pack for "those types").More movie trivia: Name the movie filmed in Livingston MT and starring Tom Waits? Extra clue - screen play by the same writer as the winning answer to my previous movie triva questio n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by flyfisheraa573 (Member # 59) on November 03, 2005 09:06 AM:
n You can't convince me otherwise that the kid is not wearing a UGA jersey, as a matter of fact I know the kid and his father (or atleast they think it is his father, they haven't taken the paternity test as of yet, to set up the Child Support payments) The guy is my 3rd cousin, twice removed on my Aunt Melba's side. Great guy, he has a job as a midnight fork lift operator at a local chalk mine, or for the fancy folks a kaolin processing facility. He is a pretty nice guy, but has somewhat of a drinking problem, go figure. In some counties in GA. they still haven't realized that the recipe for moonshine and meth is not true chemistry.If you happen to see him on the river again, please do not kick over his can of corn, he really got pissed about that, I told him I didn't know you, but he refused to believe it, and still insist on everytime he drives by, shooting me a bird, and chunking his empties in the driveway. It won't be much longer though he has to start his sentence pretty soon, for that horticuluture conviction.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 09:08 AM:
n You're not talking about Cold Feet, are you?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 03, 2005 10:01 AM:
n ding ding ding, we have a winner! For you efforts you will recieve a $9 gift certificate to Rodneys Mullets Shop in Smyma GA, and a years memberhip to "the beer church".n Step right upn step right upn Everyone's a winner, bargains galoren That's right, you too can be the proud ownern Of the quality goes in before the name goes o n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 10:11 AM:
n Excellent! I've been thinking of going a little shorter on top, and growing the back out.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 03, 2005 10:36 AM:
n what do you call a guy with a mullet hair cut in a three piece suit?the defendant.hey, as far as that movie pic, i never realize tom waite was so pretty![ November 03, 2005, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: D. Micus ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Capn Crooks (Member # 133) on November 03, 2005 10:54 AM:
n well if the drake sucks then mullets must rule...n How in hell did the mullet ever become a global thing? we have more than our fair share in Africa.n mind you,what with the reputation for incest and all I wonder!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 03, 2005 11:16 AM:
n Tom Waits sings like cookie monster. Over.EDIT: Page 5! Booya! WOOT![ November 03, 2005, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: Dave L ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 03, 2005 11:23 AM:
n What a freakin great thread! Gotta love the Canadian National Haircut or Hockey Hair! I think my favorite is the shlong-short in front long in back.... I believe Carling is the beer of choice for those guys....
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 11:36 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by Capn Crooks:n How in hell did the mullet ever become a global thing? we have more than our fair share in Africa. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------It is a pretty amazing thing that such an ass-backwards haircut would have caught on internationally. You see a number of them in Chile and Argentina as well. Though down there, rather than "hockey hair," it's the coif of the "soccer rocker." In fact, now that I put more thought into than I probably should, can rednecks really lay claim to being the originators of the mullet? Soccer dudes, and others, have been sporting 'em for quite a while. We need more input on historical origins of this thing, if we're ever going to make it pg 6. Earliest pic/engraving/petroglyph of a mullet/shlong/waterfall?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 03, 2005 11:53 AM:
n well, though there is no photographic evidence, my guess is the first mullet occured when a cave man got too close to the fire.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by creeklover (Member # 16) on November 03, 2005 12:07 PM:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Capn Crooks (Member # 133) on November 03, 2005 12:08 PM:
n I reckon stoned and therefore paranoid hippies wanting to keep an eye on the door invented it.if you put it like that it's quite a practical solution to an age old problem!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 12:16 PM:
n The earliest known mullet may be that of the Roman Emperor Tiberius (14-37 AD). A Roman biographer provides the following description of Tiberius:"...Letting his back hair grow down over the nape seems to have been a habit of the family to which Tiberius belonged."Was Tiberius history's first true Mulleteer? Evidence is scant, but a silver denarius of the Emperor portrays a small but distinctive growth of plumage at the base of the Emperor's skull. If so, then our well-plumed brethren can proudly claim a stylistic heritage stretching back nearly two millennia to one of the Roman Caesars.* Ya gotta love that you can Google something like "Earliest Known Mullet" and actually get results.

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 03, 2005 12:26 PM:
n explains the fall of the roman empire!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Capn Crooks (Member # 133) on November 03, 2005 12:33 PM:
n you actually googled it?n respect dude!n now thats dedication to the cause!n WTF?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 03, 2005 02:20 PM:
n Through my extensive "BIFPIB-business in front, party in back" research I have found the following:Mullett websites generally credit the coining of this phrase to Mike D of the Beastie Boys. This came from the song 'Mullet Head' on 1994's 'Ill Communication' album, which described the haircut and its wearers. The hairstyle was first worn by French fashion guru Henri Mollet in the early seventies. The [/img]ollet" did not see much light apart from in the french underground dance scene, until it was ressurected by popular television personalities such as Pat Sharp, the word having been anglicised by this point to [/img]ullet". n Gotta hate the French........Legend has it the fishmongers of Iceland cultivated the hair style to keep their necks warm and dry against the North Atlantic spray. Icelandic Fishmongers-likely story....I believe they were also the originators of "The Drake Sucks"!!!!!!!! Alternatively, the Mullet has its origin in the ancient Palaces and Universities of Poland. Mullet is actually a compound word combining the words [/img]ull" to ponder, and "et" a Polish suffix meaning eternally. Thus the Mullet gets its name from those who were forever engaged in intellectual processes. In Germany it is known as the "Vokuhila" (vorne kurz, hinten lang= short at front, long at back).

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 02:36 PM:
n Strong work. We can be a bunch of fart smuckers when we put our heads to something. Another mullet moniker to add to the list:n "Long Island Iced Tease"So, are we on page six yet?!?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by creeklover (Member # 16) on November 03, 2005 02:44 PM:
n Almost page six...and Caddis doesn't have his sucky magazine. The Drake really does fucking blow.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 03, 2005 02:55 PM:
n This thread, which sucks, now merits a shout out to the late Wesley Willis, the 300+ lb schizophrenic homeless entertainer with a Casio keyboard:Cut The Mulletn by Wesley Willis, R.I.P.Do something about your long, filthy hairn It looks like a rat's nestn Do something about your mulletn Get out the hair clippers, jerkCut the mullet, Cut the mullet, n Cut the mullet, Cut the mulletGet the rat's nest off your headn Get that crazy-ass mother off your skulln Take your ass to the barber shopn Tell the barber that you're sick of looking like an assholeCut the mullet, Cut the mullet, n Cut the mullet, Cut the mulletThe mullet is the reason why people hate youn They are sick of looking at your nappy weed-sackn Nobody wants to look at you with that mullet on your headn Why don't you cut that mullet, you numbskullRock over London, rock on Chicagon Insure One, it's the insurance superstoreHere's more about Wesley Willis. The world is poorer for his loss, but our foreheads are safer.[ November 03, 2005, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Dave L ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 03, 2005 03:07 PM:

Gotta love the soccer rocker or my new fav ape drape![ November 03, 2005, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: Administrator ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 04:22 PM:
n Wesley Willis was a frickin' genius, who sucked almost as much as the Drake. Which makes me think of an idea - what about a Drake concert? We could call it "Feeding Nemo." At the very least, it could start a new thread..And, in an effort to keep this thread refreshingly pointless, I give you this:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 03, 2005 04:27 PM:
n Smith, you owe me one laptop computer as I just spit my diet Dr. Pepper all over the screen and it is now trashed... That is the funniest and most disturbing photo I have seen all day....thanks to you for keeping the suckyness going.....
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 03, 2005 04:44 PM:
n Yeah, I feel your pain. I spit burrito remnants all over mine when I came across that. That kid is going to remember that moment for the rest of his life. And I bet those girls are eternally grateful they can't be i.d'ed.Oh, and welcome to PAGE 6!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 03, 2005 04:51 PM:
n Yesssss, and you've made it all the way to a pointless page 6.As pointless and disturbing photographs go that was close, but not as bizarre are the sorority sisters plotting some disturbing adventures with a fish probably none of us can identify. I'd like to see the video of that, or not. And what's with Bambi? I don't want to imagine the degradation, not to mention the permutations, that followed.No movie trivia this time. But I do encouarage allto watch pointles movies, written by MT authors, filmed in Livingston. Go Bobcats.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by flyfisheraa573 (Member # 59) on November 03, 2005 05:00 PM:
n Hey, has caddis got his magazine yet? Caddis it would have probably been quicker to order it from B&N online. Oh yeah, The Drake Sucks!Just how many pages can these things go? Is there a limit to the number of pages? Can it go from a chub, stocker, native, etc.?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 03, 2005 05:11 PM:
n you can order my magazine from Barnes and Noble on-line? Wow, that is SO cool! Still, I don't think anyone drinking diet Dr. Pepper should be calling anything else sucky.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 03, 2005 05:32 PM:
n I didn't want to tip anyone off but I usually first see a new issue The Drake, which sucks by the way, in B&N. I'll buy it right off the rack to read while I wait for my "subscription" copy to arrive. (Yeah the one with the hand written note apologizing for the delay) Then I pass sucky copy #1, which is tattered at this point, on to a worthy comrade.So I think this all part of scheme to sell more magazines, I end up buying two, and who knows how many of my unworthy, sniveling, dirt bag acquaintances have gone on to an equally humiliating Drake addition. Will the madness never end?Caddis, you still want that Magazine?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Giant Leech (Member # 78) on November 03, 2005 11:00 PM:
n Just in the Spirit of the Drake Sucking...We have covered haircuts that suck, and I am willing to be these people at one point sported a mullet.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Deerhawk (Member # 23) on November 04, 2005 12:31 AM:
n Now that's disgusting, and has NO REAL connection to the fact that the Drake Sucks and, that Caddis has as of yet still not recieved his magazine! (You havn't yet, have you???....Caddis?...Earth to Caddis....come in...Caddis)
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 04, 2005 03:53 AM:
n you gotta admit that's a sweet stormtrooper though.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 04, 2005 07:24 AM:
n I still don't have my magazine. When will it show up?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 04, 2005 09:03 AM:
n Perhaps we can combine babes, the mullett and a tatoo in one post?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 04, 2005 09:15 AM:
n the women of mooseass...
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 04, 2005 09:22 AM:
n Ok, if we're going there, and I think it's a wise move if we really want to make it pg. 7, then let's really go there:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 04, 2005 09:24 AM:
n Page 7 anyone? Bueller? Bueller?I can now say the tattoo of jabba on jabba now takes the cake as the most disturbing thing I have seen today..... I am sure you all will try and top that!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by St. Simon (Member # 58) on November 04, 2005 10:13 AM:
n I cant find a picture, but dont forget the mullett Dana Carvey had in Joe Dirt!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 04, 2005 10:16 AM:
n As we move to page 7 we should celebrate diversity in all it's forms.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by flyfisheraa573 (Member # 59) on November 04, 2005 11:05 AM:
n I am probably going to get flogged for this one, but if we are going to bring out the freaks, here ya go.... Sorry fellas, we are on page 7 now![ November 04, 2005, 10:13 AM: Message edited by: flyfisheraa573 ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Grouse&green (Member # 11) on November 04, 2005 11:32 AM:
n here's your Joe Dirt
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Grouse&green (Member # 11) on November 04, 2005 11:36 AM:
n i hate to beat a long-dead horse like the mullet issue, but i would be remiss not to post this classic picture of the mullet family glamour shot.n [ November 04, 2005, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Grouse&green ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 04, 2005 11:40 AM:
n the wb had a sit com on, ever so briefly, called 'the mullets' (no shit!) didn't last long, but with such a concept how could it?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 04, 2005 11:55 AM:
n All I want is my magazine.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 04, 2005 12:11 PM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by caddis:n All I want is my magazine. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Christ man, see what you've spawned?!?! I bet you never thought when you posed a simple, harmless question on this board that it would lead to the mayhem we've seen in the last 7 pages. And don't try and blame it on us. Well...ok, I own my part, but Dave L. can't help himself. Anyway, I think we all have take-home lessons here. Mine is to fish more and spend less time on this board. Yours is...hmmm...never to ask simple, harmless questions? I don't know, only you can answer that.But you, Caddis, have a sworn duty to let us know when you get your mag, so we can knife this thread.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Stogie (Member # 62) on November 04, 2005 12:19 PM:
n All hail the MulletLord. n Preserving the Mullet race through power, wisdom, and the convenience of eyes in the back of his head. Keep on keeping on to page 8 or whenever Caddis gets that sucky rag mag that he is begging to have. You spend an afternoon and evening out and you have to catch up on two pages.[ November 04, 2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: Stogie ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 04, 2005 12:36 PM:
n Okay boys, it's time to cleanse the palate...

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 04, 2005 01:08 PM:
n Here, here. When we start draggin' the dumpster for Michael J. post-op pics, even I get that sick feeling. And since there's been almost nothing fishing -related on this thread yet:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 04, 2005 01:17 PM:
n Here here!!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 04, 2005 02:11 PM:
n I think it's worth noting that no thread in the history of the Drake Board has broken 100 posts (go figure it's the thread with absolutely nothing to do about fishing), and we owe it all to you Caddis. This redfish's for you:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Brookies Rule (Member # 46) on November 04, 2005 02:15 PM:
n It must be an awful "slippery bottom" to that stream those two lovely fisherwomen are on to facilitate such a wide stance.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 04, 2005 04:49 PM:
n Caddis, that is one nice Redfish, you should be proud.In an attempt to keep this record breaking thread alive, and given that's it's almost beer-thirty here in the greater metropolitan Boston area, I present the next subject in a long line of potentially fascinating subjects. So far we’ve had the classic Mullet, body art to a degree few of us would imagine existed and some fine fishing pictures. (That really is a nice redfish a few posts up!). So burrowing even deeper into our shared world we cal the good ol’ USofA we can now contemplate: The 4X4 Camaro.n [ November 04, 2005, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: fyshnutz ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Deerhawk (Member # 23) on November 05, 2005 01:49 AM:
n Look,just give Caddis his mag....aaannnnd, I'll take the girl on the right in post 10 on page 7.n Thank you very much
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Capn Crooks (Member # 133) on November 07, 2005 01:10 AM:
n where do you guys find these women.she's amazing!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 07, 2005 07:07 AM:
n Still no magazine as of Saturday's mail. I will let you know when I get it. Thanks for the redfish--are there any more gifts out there?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fliesonly (Member # 29) on November 07, 2005 09:30 AM:
n I think Nemo is purposely not sending the sucky mag so he can see how sick and twisted this thread can get!!!!!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by deweywh (Member # 15) on November 07, 2005 10:37 AM:
n Nemo,n Send Caddis his mag for chissakes! I'm an old guy and these pictures are ripping me up! Can't take it any more....my wife looked over my shoulder and thinks I've gone senile and taken up internet sex or something...although she did have a peculiar smile on her face. Hmmmmmmmmm.n DeweyPS Wow! 108 posts on this junk. The Drake really does suck![ November 07, 2005, 11:24 AM: Message edited by: deweywh ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 08, 2005 06:12 AM:
n Okay, I e-mailed the Mag. and got a reply. They said they thought that I wanted the subscription to start in 06 instead of 05. They said they would get my 05 copy out to me right away. Therefore, the days of this thread are numbered. Make hay while you can boys--I will keep you informed.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 08, 2005 06:30 AM:
n The they referred to in the last post being Tom B. Is that nemo? Anyway a simple mistake or a mis-communication--or was it? Are aliens in charge of the Drake? Is this the opening round of of a galactic war? Your opinions please. More info when I have it.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 08, 2005 08:42 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by caddis:n the days of this thread are numbered. Make hay while you can boys--I will keep you informed. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Ha HA! FOOL! You no longer hold the power of life and death over this thread. It's alive, I tell you! ALIVE! BLAH HAHAHA!

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 09:47 AM:
n Dr. Friedrich von Frankenstein: You know, I'm a very prominent surgeon. I can do something about your hump. n Igor: What hump? What the hell do you want the Drake for anyway, Caddis? Prior to receiving your mag, I think you need to be honest with about your intentions. Are you prepared to truly take care of your issue? Have it live in a nice protective cover, and never, ever use it as a coffee coaster? Do you promise not to cut out the Pg. 6 Chix and put them up in your garage, thereby defilng their sacred goddess status? Will you loan it out willy-nilly to just anyone, or carefully screen the young wisdom seeker with a desire to lay hands on it? These, and other questions, must be answered.What you desire is not merely a [/img]ag," my friend, but a publication, a journal if you will (and I will) of the highest order. Any common rag can blow, and most do, but it takes effort and refinement to truly suck.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 10:11 AM:
n Oh, and since there still isn't a hottie on pg. 8 of this bloody thread, here ya go:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 08, 2005 10:13 AM:
n I promise to use the information in the Drake only for good and never for evil...unless.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 08, 2005 10:22 AM:
n Hey caddis--You know what might have helped you get your magazine a little faster? If you would've given me your friggin name or e-mail when I asked for like six friggin, friggety, frigate-bird pages ago. (I mailed out the first copy of your Drake to "Caddis, member #149" and for some reason it came back.) Oh well, then we wouldn't have seen mullets and klingons and asses hanging out of cutoffs now would we?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 08, 2005 10:24 AM:
n Oops-- I meant member # 109. No WONDER the mailman returned it!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 08, 2005 10:48 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by caddis:n I promise to use the information in the Drake only for good and never for evil...unless.n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------oh HO! So we've reached the bargaining phase of your grief, hey? Well, your notions of good and evil are charming and quaint, but will avail you naught. The Drake is cruel and uncaring in its cold mountain hall, and answers no prayers, for at birth it gave you strength in your sword arm and fire in your heart, which are the only boon you need to cover yourself in glory. Besides, sucking is a full time job for a barbaric deity/glossy color publication. Seize your opportunity, crush your enemies and drive them before you, you magnificent bastard! NO TIME FOR LOVE, DOCTAH JONES!

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 11:05 AM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by caddis:n I promise to use the information in the Drake only for good and never for evil...unless. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Equivocations will buy you no leeway here #109 - your commitment must be total, and we will be watching. Did you think the Drake Press just meant it was a publishing house?:
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 08, 2005 11:20 AM:
n Young Caddis: You cannot see. n Master nemo: You think I cannot see? n Young Caddis: Of all things, to live in darkness must be worst. n Master nemo: Fear is the only darkness.Ah Grasshopper, er, Caddis, do you see from within the darkness?[ November 08, 2005, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Flats Dude ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 08, 2005 11:23 AM:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by caddis (Member # 109) on November 08, 2005 11:37 AM:
n nemo:n I telephoned the drake number twice and left the pertinent info.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 11:50 AM:
n AHA!! Define "pertinent" - therein may lie the problem.Did you,1) turn in standard lab test results? Blood, hair, etc?2) Did you state your favorite malt beverage? 3) Did you provide a full year's journal of fish caught and released (with witnesses?). Btw, whities don't count.4) Have you fully divulged your net worth, inculding offshore accounts, with numbers and passwords?5) Have you sworn off healthy muffins in favor of doughnuts?Not sure what the clearance procedures are at the moment, since they change all the time for obvious reasons, but subscription problems usually start with not having been fully forthcoming.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 08, 2005 12:01 PM:
n ah caddis, therein lies your error. The phones are tapped, this board is constantly monitered. The dark side shall be paying you a visit soon, be very afraid.

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by D. Micus (Member # 111) on November 08, 2005 12:44 PM:
n Caddis, when will you realize that the Drake is an illusion, like the matrix?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by creeklover (Member # 16) on November 08, 2005 12:55 PM:
n I think Caddis and Nemo are prolonging this shitty thread. n [ November 08, 2005, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: creeklover ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 08, 2005 01:05 PM:
quote:n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Originally posted by creeklover:n I think Caddis and Nemo are prolonging this shitty thread. n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------I find your lack of faith disturbing. YOU HAVE FAILED TOM CRUISE FOR THE LAST TIME, CREEKLOVER!

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Dave L (Member # 25) on November 08, 2005 01:22 PM:

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 04:15 PM:
n And the race is on to PAGE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n Btw, when did Tom Cruise turn into such a frightening uber-wank, alien hybrid? And I'm pretty sure Katie Holmes is so genetically flawless, she must be a test tube product from his volcanic lair. They're plotting something with the ghost of L. Ron Hubbard, I'm sure of it. Someday Nicole Kidman will come clean and tell us all about "the abduction."[ November 08, 2005, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Smithhammer ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Stogie (Member # 62) on November 08, 2005 04:37 PM:

I think she is retrieving another red for caddis.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Giant Leech (Member # 78) on November 08, 2005 04:40 PM:
n Part of the problem may be that information tends to disappear in Nemo's Office.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by creeklover (Member # 16) on November 08, 2005 04:56 PM:
n I think this is probably what Nemo's shitter looks like.....

n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 08, 2005 06:12 PM:
n "Hey Caddis! I'll send out your mag as soon as I pinch off this conehead woolly worm."
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by deweywh (Member # 15) on November 08, 2005 08:14 PM:
n New keyboard required. Those last couple made me blow swill all over it!n D
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by nemo (Member # 5) on November 08, 2005 10:40 PM:
n Ha! I WISH my office was that clean! n To Caddis: you "telephoned?" TELEPHONED!! No wonder! That is SO 1999. I haven't checked that answering machine since Tanya Harding stopped calling. Wait, lemme go check it... (insert dramatic pause here...) n I'VE GOT IT! (drumrull please.)You're JOE! Well Joe, I'm happy to report that your magazine is [/img]n the mail." But now, i think you'd be doing us all a disservice if you don't let this sorry-ass thread drag out till we reach a dozen pages. But please do report back when it arrives. Because you've earned more for your diligence than just a sucky mag.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by coolconman (Member # 48) on November 09, 2005 01:45 AM:
n Holy shit, I leave you guys for a few days and look at the mess you get yourselves into. Rather than let this pointless thread dwindle off into oblivion I have a few things to say in an attempt to breach page 10.1. first and foremost... What the F***!!!!! this is by far the funniest/most disturbing thread I have ever had the pleasure of reading.2. while all the photos in this thread seem to show quality mullets, remember there is a common misconception outside of the south that any man haircut with long hair qualifies as a mullet. this is not true, it must be short on top. Otherwise it is merely a bad haircut.3. The blackstar brewery in Missoula has a contest every year in which the contestant with the largest tattoo of their logo wins a new harley. perhaps the worst part, there are multiple contestants every year.3. Fyshnutz, this one is for you...Eat shit bobcats, go griz go!!!!4. Proposed photo contest- Femullet/shemullet(mullet on a woman) in a bikini with a tattoo. Bonus points if she is fishingGod help us all if this thread breaks 10 pages.
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Flats Dude (Member # 115) on November 09, 2005 07:23 AM:
n AH HA!!!!!!!!n Did you guys see that clever move by nemo? Re-read nemo's post, yep, every word, carefully. You see how he was so slick in transfering guilt over to caddis, and then slap a guilt trip if he (caddis) tries to end this suck ass thread! Damn he's good!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by fyshnutz (Member # 14) on November 09, 2005 08:07 AM:
n Mr Coolconman, n You make some excellent points, and you advanced this ludicrous diatribe nicely to page 10. I thought Blackstar brewing was in Kalispell? I was up there a couple of times on a fishing expedition and stopped in for a beer.Thanks for your mullet definition, but I don’t think you go far enough. Now this is a mullet definition: Define that Mullet Warning, not for the faint of heart, or anyone with a modicum of good taste. What’s a Griz?
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Smithhammer (Member # 52) on November 09, 2005 08:41 AM:
n Crikey, that has got to be the most disturbing mullet I've seen in a while: So just to counteract the above, welcome to page 10, bastidges!!n [ November 09, 2005, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Smithhammer ]
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by deweywh (Member # 15) on November 09, 2005 10:00 AM:
n Lookout trout!!!! I don't think that black thing can hold those bastidges in!
n --------------------------------------------------------------------------------n Posted by Rooster (Member # 54) on November 09, 2005 01:19 PM:
n Gentlemen, Many of you may think that the 80’s died sometime around 1989 or ’90, or in 1997 in parts of West V
I'm so old I remember when women had ear rings and men had tattoos~Lefty Kreh

tom

Post by tom » Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:44 am

What, that didn't even take up a whole page? Okay, time to bust out some Dickens....
I'm so old I remember when women had ear rings and men had tattoos~Lefty Kreh